My Boys- part 3

Liam's POV

Harry ran into the room laughing and really out of breath, boy, he needs to hit the gym more often. Lazy ass.

"What the heck did you do Harry?" I ask, he takes awhile to catch his breath before saying, "Payback" and leaving the room.

I roll my eyes and head to the direction that he came from.

The pool, I should have known that he did something to our tub. Probably peed in here or something.

I open the door to reveal a naked Skylar, my eyes widen at how beautiful her body looks in just a bra and panties.

She looks at me and then down at her body, then she grabs a towel and wraps it around herself.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry," I say and leave the room. That was awkward...

Skylar's POV

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body when Liam walks in. I wasn't insecure around the boys because they have all seen me in my swimsuit before.

I head to my room and grab my Beatles t-shirt. I remember that I was in my favorite jeans when Harry dropped me into the pool.

Ugh, that little shit.

I head to Louis' room and grab some sweats. Then I head back into the room where Paul is talking to the boys about the upcoming concert in America.

I am so excited for America! The food taste amazing! I love American accents, the boys have been there more than I have. I've only been there twice for a vacation, so you can say I am very excited.

"Skylar, you ready for America?" Zayn asks me after Paul leave, I sit on the sofa next to him.

"Hell yeah! Are you flipping kidding me? We haven't been there in forever!" I say and he smiles.

"I know! I'm ready too, remeber last time when Niall ate that Mexican food and he was on the toilet for thr-"

"Never speak of it!!" Niall yells from the kitchen. Of course he's in the kitchen.

Zayn and I burst into laughter which causes Niall to throw a spoon at us. We both duck and it hits Liam in the face.

"AHHHH, get it away from me!" Liam shrieks. Haha stupid Niall was never good at throwing.

"Aw man! I'm sorry Li, I was trying to throw it at them," Niall gestures to us.

"It's fine, just please get it away from me," Liam says.

"Sure thing bud," I say. I grab the spoon and throw it at Niall. It hits him in the face and he dramatically falls back.

"I've been hit by the enemy! Send backup!!" Niall yells from the ground. This causes Louis to get up from his bean bag and run into the kitchen.

"Man down! I repeat MAN DOWN" Louis yells.

Louis throws a peice of old pizza at me and Zayn. We look at eachother and smirk.

This means war!!!!

Tell me if you like it (:

PLEASE comment and vote, thanks love you guys♡♥

-Britney (: ♡♥ 》》》》》