My Boys- part 6

Shout out to _harold_styles_ for supporting my book (: thank you so much

Niall's POV

Why the hell did Paul let Skylar go by herself, without a bodyguard? Does he not know what she does in public? But man, she sure is one crazy mofo. I decide to follow her as well as the other boys.

We're walking down a few shops when Skylar points to a shop that has pink lights, pink clothes, everything pink basically and tons of little girls running around.

"Harry, there's your store," she says with a smirk. Harry scoffs and trips her, but of course she is really talented and catches herself.

"Cocksucker," she says to Harry while punching him in the side. Harry just laughs at her punch. She might me strong but she is very, very tiny.

Ugh, she is so lucky though, she doesn't have to be disguised, but we have to. We have to wear shades and hoodies to prevent from being attacked. Lucky little girl.

"Well I don't know about you dickheads but I'm going to go shopping upstairs. Come if you want," she says while walking away. Me, Louis and Harry follow her.

"Were gonna go to the music store on the other side of the mall, we'll text you when were done." Liam says, him and Zayn head to the direction of the music store.

"Bet I can beat ya up the escalator," Sky yells while running to the moving stairs. We quickly chase after her and jump from step to step.

Louis being Louis left his shoe untied and fell, we kept running though.

"Haha loser!" Skylar yelled from the top with Harry following in second, me in third and Louis on the floor groaning in pain as he rolls down the steps.

An old couple passes and whispers to eachother.

"She acts like a child," the woman says to her husband, big mistake... Skylar heard and turned around.

"Oh you think I act like a child?!? I'll show you child, MOMMY! I WANT MY MOMMY!" Skylar started yelling stuff at the woman, Harry grabbed Sky and put her over his shoulder.

"Sorry about that," he says while running up the stairs with a squirming Skylar.

"Put me down!! I'm gonna show that lady a child!" she yells while Harry holds her back from running down the stairs again.

That lady is probably gonna call the popo on us.

"She's just an old lady, what are you gonna do? Knock her dentures out?" Harold says, she laughs while rolling her eyes at the lady who looked at her with fear. Shoot, I would fear Sky too if I was her.

"Come on, let's just go shopping, forget about her," Harry tries calming her down. She nods and we continue walking.

"Hey jerks! Forget about me?" Louis yells while running up to us.

"What was that about?" he points the the stairs where the lady and man are whispering.

"Skylar got into a fight with the elder," I say, she playfully smacks my arm and we walk into a beach store.

We all could use a new swimsuit for the summer so we all spread out and search for one that we like.

"Niall come here please," Skylar shouted from her dressing room, good thing no one is in here to hear her.

"Yeah?" I ask. She opens the door and my mouth drops open at the sight of her gorgeous tan skin covered in a hot pink two peice swimsuit, the top has glitter and makes her bust look amazing. What the fudge nuggets? Do I think she looks sexy? Of course I do, she looks hot!