Chapter 3

Haithams pov:

I am in the office going through some papers. Dad entered my cabin.

Karim: son what's matter you seem stressed out.

Haitham: dad the police are trying to search proofs against us. They have appointed a screat agent against us. I don't know who might that agent be.

Karim: be calm son this always happens. You just have to keep your eyes open. Take those mans who you trust deeply. Never those who are new.

Haitham: thanks dad now let's go take mom to the paint exhibition before she gets upset with you and me.

Karim: she will be the death of me you know that. She is my everything.

Haitham: dad how did you know that mom is the one for you.

Karim:. Her smile her laughter made my heart skip. Her innocence tamed my heart.

Haitham: you love her truly don't know. That why you forced her to marry you.

Karim: yes but she fell in love with me. Son when you fall in love the moment you see her your heartbeat will start beating fast. Then you will know she is the one. Got it. Now let's go before your moms kicks me out of the room.

Haitham: really dad really

Karim:what you will know once you get married.

We left the office and went home. Mom and aaina were ready. We soon left the house and went to the exhibition. The whole are is with amaizng paintings. Wow the artist should be rewarded.

Aaina: bhai can I buy this  two painting please

I

I. Looked at th3 painting. It was of a sad girl crying.

Haitham:sure love take it. Danny pay for this and pack them. Be careful it's for aaina.

Danny{bodyguard}: yes sir.

I went around and started seeing paintings. The sad one touched my heart. Who is the painter of the painting. I have to ask the owner. I went out for a walk.

"Soona soona lamha lamha Meri raahein tanha tanha Aa kar mujhe tum thaam lo Manzil teri dekhe rasta

 Every moment is lonely My path is lonely Come and hold me Your destination is waiting for you

 Mud ke zara ab dekh lo Aisa milan phir ho na ho Sab kuchh mera tum hi to ho

 Just turn and have a look Such union might not take place again You are everything for me"

This voice is so energetic. She has a beautiful voice. I follow the voice. Soon reached a dead end. The voice disappeared. Who was she. Her voice made my heart flip. Dam it. What's happening to me. I headed some footsteps. I turned around and saw a girl play with sand. Okay what is she a baby. But what shocked me was that she was playing with kids in the park. Oh. God I. Will go mad. Help me