Chapter 4

Sanams pov:

Life is pretty hard. But right now I am so happy. All my paintings are sold. Uncle has given me more paintings to paint. He needs them by tomorrow. Uncle said that mr khan needs painting for his office. I have to paint accordingly. Uncl3 said that mr Khan is well known business man. Noone messes with him.

Zoya: sanam today there is a signing competition. Will you take part. Please do. Even aahil is taking part. He wants you to join him.

Sanam: okay I will but first I want to finish this painting. Zoya I. Wish mom dad were alive. I miss them. I just my parents back.

Zoya: Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!

Sanam: But she wasn’t around, and that’s the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going in to every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
You know zoya Whoever said that loss gets easier with time was a liar. Here's what really happens: The spaces between the times you miss them grow longer. Then, when you do remember to miss them again, it's still with a stabbing pain to the heart. And you have guilt. Guilt because it's been too long since you missed them last.

Zoya: love I know how you feel but have faith in God he will show you the true way of life

Hamza: there are  Not Dead
I cannot say, and I will not say
That there are dead. They just away.
With a cheery smile, and a wave of the hand,
They wandered into an unknown land
And left us dreaming how very fair
It needs must be, since there lingers there.
And you—oh you, who the wildest yearn
For an old-time step, and the glad return,
Think of them faring on, as dear
In the love of There as the love of Here.
Think of them still as the same. I say,
They not dead— they  just away. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. Sanam people die but they leave the love and memories behind so that we can cherish and live happily. I also miss mom and dad I promised them that I. Will take care of you like my daughter. Please don't cry it breaks my heart please.

Zoya:guys please stop emotional talks. Dam man my mascara will he spoiled. Sanam finish your painting and then we leave for the contest. Okay be quick.

Sanam:love you bhai thanks zoya.

I hope bhai finds his happiness quickly.

Her paintings

Her paintings.

*********************************************************************

Hey guys sorry for the delay. Since saturday I had office work a lot. I have no break at all. I know I am a bad author but I had work ssttess.I. need a favour from you all please go read my best friends aka my sisters books
Y

ASMINAjaz please read her books. She is a great writer. She works hard to write and give you updates. Please support her and comment on her books.  manan 2 win u

shabz_sam please read her books. She is a great writer. She works hard for wiriting. Please do read and comment on her books
Pasar and we were meant to be.