justics for zainab

I have no idea who reads my books. Wthr a male or female today i am here saying this. Why why does girls have to pay such heavy price.
Is this girl zainab at fault. She is innocent she does not know whats happening around her.

We claim we belong to 21 century is this your 21 century. Where mans are raping innocent young girls. Where they are getting killed. What was her fault.
What was her parents fault. How many zainabs will it take to get justices.

I am a girl myslef i raise my voice for zainab. I request everyone to raise they voice for zainab. Why are womans being weak why cant we raise our voice for justices. Isnt zainab someones daugher sister . I am asking this to you all out they what if this has to happen to one of you. What would you do.

I am not agaist any religion or agaist any country i love all countries. Why is they hatred agaist countries. People ask me to which country i belong. Then let me tell you i belong to india. Why in this generation people care for countries.

Zainab was also someones duaghter. Imagine the pain her mother is going through she kept her in her womb for 9 months. She is broken badly. Once again i am asking how many zainabs has to die so that our country gives us justices.

Help the innocent from the brutal act. I beg you all spred this as much as you can. We want justics for zainab.