Wild One

The morning I turned 19, I asked myself, what changed since 18. I lost my first kiss, did my first blow job and had my first serious boyfriend. It was then decided to do something in my life. It was the turning point and the birth/bulk/brainchild of this story.

I posted an advertisement selling my used panties on a website similar to Craigslist. It was fun until my inbox started flooding with private messages from potential buyers who were interested to purchase my used panties. I had no intention to make money out of this, hence I priced the item cheaply. I made friends with some of the buyers and they became my regulars.

One particular potential buyer, whom we shall refer to as C caught my attention, he made a deal with me. Soon I found myself meeting him monthly, having cuddling sessions with him and giving him blow jobs. I felt guilty for 'cheating' and felt torn between this arrangement. In all honesty, I had mood swings and mental trauma for a month. I love my boyfriend, yet, I needed the intimacy which my boyfriend was unable to give. C could fulfil it and happened to need me. Prior to taking on the deal, I told myself that if he is married, I am not going to go on with the deal. There is no way I am gonna be a home wrecker. After some exchange, it turns out that C was a decade older than me and single because of his career commitments.