Taylor Caniff

Taylor Caniff

Y/N POV

"Y/N," Taylor called out to you. "Whats wrong?" He asked! The nerve of this guy.

"Whats wrong?! are you really just asking me this?!" You said turning around facing him and bumping into his chest.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I knew why you are acting like a little bitch!" Taylor yelled at you. You flinched at his tone and wiped your tear that had just rolled down your cheek.

"I wouldn't be acting like one if you would just tell me exactly how you feel about me instead of giving me mixed signals." You said in a whisper and looked up only to see regret in Taylor's eyes.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry I, I didn't mean it!" Taylor said trying to reach out for your hand but you only back away.

"No, just leave me alone." You walked away leaving Taylor by himself in the hallway at school. You walked home crying. You just can't believe him! He was the one acting like a douche and he calls you a bitch. He knows how much you hate that word and he decides to call you that.

You finally got home and got to your room. You wanted to take a shower to wash all your emotions down the drain. You picked out your bra, panties, dark grey sweatpants, and your black t shirt.

While taking a shower you kept crying and start replaying the moment he called you a bitch. After the hot shower you just took you finally got out and dried off in your soft fluffy towel. You put the towel on your head and wrapped it up so it can dry off. You got dressed and headed to your room. Taking off the towel that is wrapped around your hair you lay on your bed, having a soundless sleep.

4 hours later

"Y/N, pssst, Y/N" You hear something outside of your window. You just woke up and rubbed your eyes lazily

"Y/N, open the window" You hear Taylor, wait Taylor?! You go to your window opening it up and you see Taylor struggling to get inside your room.

"Taylor what are you doing here?" You asked rudely.

"I am sorry, I didn't know you felt that way. I just assumed you were aware of the feelings I have for you. You're the most beautiful, amazing, smart, funny, and gorgeous girl I ever met. I don't want to lose you because if I do I won't be able to tell you how special you are to me. I love you, y/n, a whole lot and it scares me. Also I apologize for calling you a bitch earlier. I feel like a complete jack ass for calling you that and calling a girl one. Baby, I am sorry and now I will be honest with you about my feelings towards you. Just please give me a chance, will you be my girlfriend?" Taylor said/asked you while grabbing your neck rubbing it with his thumb.

You can't believe he came down to your house to aplogize at 8:00 p.m. Also, ask you to be his girlfriend! You looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" You said. He crashed his lips on yours and you kissed back. After, he pulled away and stared in your eyes while holding you from the waist.

"You're really beautiful and amazing, baby" He said looking in your eyes and you saw he was being honest from the look of his eyes. You smiled at him and he pecked your lips repeatedly.

"I love you, y/n." He said kissing you one more time.

"I love you too, Taylor." You said hugging him as he out his head on the crook of your neck and planted a kiss there.

You then knew he was truly the one you want to have a life with. Even though he is a meanie at times you can't help but love him. You love him no matter what.