Hayes Grier Imagine

Hayes Grier Imagine

"Oh baby, yes!" You moaned loudly.

"You like that, baby?" Hayes asks you in your ear smiling.

"Yes! It feels sooo good" You squeezed his thigh and let out another moan. "Babe thats the spot!"

"Do I rub it gently or rough?" Hayes asked.

"Go rough! My shoulder feels a little better though." You said.

"Hayes! Y/n you better be using protection! Also keep your voices low, we don't want to hear you moaning." Nash yelled from downstairs.

You started blushing and Hayes yelled out  "I was massaging her shoulder, stupid."

You bursted out laughing and soon Hayes joined in.

"Y/n, I love you" Hayes said looking into your eyes.

"I love you, too." You said looking into his beautiful blue eyes and started leaning in trying to kiss him but he pulls you in fir a tight hug. You pulled away glaring at him.

He started chuckling and you pouted your lips.

"Babe, give me a kiss" You said pouting

"Haha, okay" He grabbed your face dramatically and pulled you in for a long kiss.

Hey there awesome people (; how was this imagine? Let me know by commenting or rating this.

Also I wanted to say thank you to those who have been rating! 

I will be taking request from you guys if you want your own imagine. It could be one of the magcon boys or someone else from vine or youtube! (:

Just leave me a message or comment and I will get to it