Chapter 2 : The Friend's Trip

After 7 Years, The village had totally a house of ghosts . The ghosts made Devlin's house their shrine . There was a city near the village The Pacifity where there was a collage in which there were 5 best friends Raskin Bond,R.L.Stine,Shaw Braga,Susain Soy and Sophia D' cruz . Their bond of friendship was very good . One day Shaw saw the village and immediately informed his friends and they planned to go there . They went there on their bikes and when they saw the name of village it was Death Village . They found it interesting and the village looked haunting . They had brought some snacks with them . They saw everything and atlast they went to Devlin's house and liked it , it was full of webs with some blood all over the house . They entered in itand were feeling so weired as they saw a statue of a man who looked akward . They didn't knew about the man but in actual it was Devlin's body . They there's something haunting in the village . After sometime they saw a door on the floor . It was stinking but they opened it and saw so much Devlin's stuff . There was very old paper which was going to tear in which something was written Clark Devlin's body should be burried in the village as-fast-as possible because from the day Devlin's body is burried near the the river extremes ghosts,zombies,ghouls,vampires etc. came to the village . They thought it was just a joke and left Devlin's house . It was night so they thought to leave from there and when they went near their bikes, their bikes were destroyed and their city was 30km away from the village so they decided to leave from there in morning.