Chapter 3 : The Friend's Death

They ate the snacks what they had bought and saw something near the bush, so Raskin went near the bush to see what was in the bush and suddenly someone pulled him inside seeing this everyone was surprised and they went near the bush to see where did Raskin go but no one was behind the bush so they decided to find Raskin by making groups, the first group was of R.L and Susain , the second group was of Shaw and Sophia . when Shaw and Sophia were finding Raskin they found some zombies eating Raskin's body , by seeing this they were totally terrified and informed R.L and Susain . They were scared and suddenly a ghoul came in front of them so they were scared and every body ran in different directions but slowly they started to find themselves . Braga saw Devlin's house it was surrounded by ghosts,ghouls etc. He saw some zombies taking Raskin's body near Devlin's body and they burried it there . Braga was scared and said to his friends what happened , by listening this they were realising that the paper which they read is true . But they didn't knew either where is Devlin's body burried or where is river extremes . Braga said that I think the place where Raskin's body is burried there only Devlin's body should be . So they decided to find Devlin's body.