Chapter 1 : The Villagers Mistake

There was a village The Village of Joy where everyone was happy , children played on streets , people used to go work. Some women went to work and some worked at home. Everything was going right but one day a man came to the village named Clark Devlin he looked akward to the villagers but he was not as much as akward as the villagers thought. His house was far away from the village . Whenever he tried to talk with the villagers they tried to get rid of him . He didn't felt it good and after some years he died but before dying he said that After my death please burry in this village , but no one thought about it while burrying his body and burried it far away from the village near a river named extremes . After some days some strange things started to happen . People noticed it but ignored . The children and women thought it was ghost but the men encouraged them and said it's just something natural . After some days everyone was seeing ghosts,zombies,ghouls,vampires and some other terrifying that made the villagers go away from there . Some villagers didn't left the village instead they called some people who they thought could remove ghosts,ghouls etc. But they were also unable to remove them , they were also scared . So the other people also decided to leave the village but before leaving the village they organised a meeting to talk about the ghosts . They thought that there's no option but one of them said that Clark Devlin wanted his body to be burried in the village but we burried it far away from the village near the river extremes and because of this ghosts,ghouls etc. could have came to the village so we should burry Devlin's body in the village . No one was happy with this opinion and objected it and by next day they left the village.