Kelsey's Diary Entry

Kelsey's POV

"Thank you for boarding with us" said the flight attendant as she smiled at me. I took the seat right by the window and took out my diary. In a few hours my life was actually about to change forever. Plus, I honestly can't wait to meet the guys. I heard we were meeting them soon and I'm so excited.

I took out my special pen that Justin bought me over the summer on his trip to London. I thought it was sweet of him to bring me something, he even brought me a few sweets but those are long gone.

A girl took a seat by me and I turned and realized it was Jill. I looked at her and she kinda rolled her eyes and puckered her lips. I brushed it off as she just kinda had that attitude and began to write slightly turning my book so she wouldn't be able to read it...just in case.

I began to write :

"Not that anyone NEEDS to know but I lowkey have a HUGE crush on Matthew Espinosa. I don't know what it is but he's so cute and his smile just makes me so happy. It's insane. I still
remember when he first followed me on Twitter. He was doing this follow spree last year and somehow I was one of the lucky ones. The first thing I did was DM him and YES he replied back! I remember our conversation perfectly. It went something like this ...

Me : OMG thank you so much for following me. Ily so much!
Matt : no problem Lol. Love you too

I remember freaking tf out but that's how it all began. A simple convo.

Weeks later I never wouldve thought I'd be messaging him frequently. Especially when he asked me if I wanted to meet up. I was so nervous but of course I said yes!!!

I remember him asking me if j wanted to meet at a cafe in LA the next day. I agreed to it and he asked for my number so I sent it to him. ...But then he didn't reply

I waited all day for a text or call and nothing. I was so bummed out I ended up going to bed around 7:30

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing. It was barely audible since it was under my pillow but I looked to see who it was and it showed "No Caller ID" I answered anyway and I soon heard Matt's voice at the other end of the line say "hey sorry for not responding. I was a little busy. We can meet at Blu jam. I'm ready when you are" I was a little speechless but said "yeah, yeah of course! I'll be there in 30 if that's ok" he paused for a sec and said "yeah. Cya there" then hung up

It was 8 Ish so I remember just grabbing anything to wear and ended up with a black cardigan, green halter top and black leggings with some black booties. Just something comfortable to get breakfast in.

I remember not even brushing my hair lol. It's so flat and straight it's just my last priority.

I think i remember putting on some mascara and brushing my brows with the mascara as well to keep them in place then left.

I got to Blu Jam Café at like 9 and stepped in. I could only see the back of this guy but I knew it was him. THE Matthew Espinosa. I walked towards the seat he was in and saw he was on his phone. I was gonna grab his shoulder to tell him I was here but he saw me through the reflection on his phone and turned

He said "Heeey-ooollyy shit. You're gorgeous"

I giggled and he told me to take a seat. We ordered our food and I felt I could barely eat because never would I have imagined I'd be having BREAKFAST WITH MATTHEW. LET ALONE EVEN MEET HIM

He told me a bit about his life and how he started with vine and stuff then asked if I wanted to go walk around and hang at the pier. We drove down there and ended up walking around and just talking all day. He even bought me a burger there and paid for the rides we got on. It was and still is the best day of my life. I never knew I could fall so quickly until I did.

It was 7 and starting to get dark when he got a call from someone and said he had to go. Then walked me back to my car. I got a little upset that my time with him would be over but he assured me we would hang soon. I still remember every word

Matt : Sorry I gotta go but I promise you. We can do this again. I had a pretty good time.

Me: So did I. I sure hope we can.

Matt: I'll call you don't worry. And uh sorry about calling private earlier. I wanted to make sure you weren't some crazy girl that'd end up leaking my number and calling me every 5 seconds. I won't block it tomorrow.

Me: I figured. That's okay. I wouldn't want that either.

Matt: Kelsey, I really did have fun. You're an amazing girl.

And then the unexpected happened. He looked into my eyes and i saw that look in his eyes. We made eye contact for what seemed forever and he began to lean in biting his lip a little. He grabbed my waist and put his other hand on my chin then lifted it a little and leaned even closer -"

"Kel what are can you possibly be writing that is taking you so long. I swear I have taken like 4 naps in the time that you've taken to write that novel" said Jill

"My diary Jillian. I'm just writing a memory. A really nice memory. " I let out a sigh.

"What about?"

"My diary Jillian", I said again but this time waving the book a little.

"Whatever. I'm gonna take another nap and probably wake up with that thing already published"

Ahh Jillian. Always saying something. She's lowkey one of my favorites in the group. Her attitude is so sassy and real. She's definitely the no-filter in the group. Not everyone likes that but I find it pretty funny. At least I don't have to worry about looking bad because if I did, she'd definitely be the first one to make a comment.

I reached into my little bag and grabbed a granola bar and began writing again.

" ...then he kissed me. He kissed me. Matthew Espinosa kissed me. Kelsey Edwards. For AT LEAST 10 seconds our lips remained connected and with every movement he made, I followed his lead.

After a few he looked at me and smiled then said

"Have a nice night gorgeous. I'll message you later" then he kissed me one more time and left.

Now that was the last time I heard from him.

But at least I was left with a nice memory."

I closed my diary and put it in my bag and took a small nap until I was woken by the intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in Kentucky in approximately 10 minutes. Everyone please remain in your seats. We will be landing shortly"

I got really excited but then realized that in less than an hour I was going to once again be face to face with the guy I fell in love with and I wondered if he remembered me.

---------