The Email pt.2

---------------------Jillians P.O.V.-------------------------

Galiana, my bff stared at me. I stood confused trying not to laugh because she had a mean look in her face. I broke the silence after about five minutes

"Sorry Gali, I didn't mean to drop it all over you" I said laughing, pointing at the water I dropped all over her new outfit.

She laughed also and said "Its fine Jill, but do it again and you're D-E-A-D, dead. Understand?"

I saluted her with a serious look and we both laughed again. My laptop was under the bed to I took it from there and jumped on tip of the bed making Gali bounce up a bit.

"Let's looks at the bae's vines!" I said while opening the laptop and quickly going on vine. Galiana's eyes lit up as she nodded. We looked up Nash's vines.

We were watching the the one with Jack G. and Nash.

Jack G :

*walking with camera facing him*

"Oh my god, I am so thirsty!"

*turns and Nash is In a Coca-Cola fridge with his face pressed against the glass*

"OH MY GOD ITS NASH!

WHAT IS HE DOING IN THERE?! OH MY GAHD!"

That was my favorite vine! I literally couldn't stop laughing. It was the best. Galiana was laughing into my pillow her face was a bright pink.

*BEEP-BEEP* An ad came on my screen

1 unread email from Bart Bordelon

I got a tingly feeling and logged into my account and opened up the email.

I opened it up and it read :

To:Jillian_Fer1300@yahoo.com

Hello Jillian,

You have came into notice recently for your vine and YouTube videos on your vine account : JillianAdiFer and your YouTube channel : JillianAddison1300

We have been seeing many views on your accounts with very positive comments. Due to your amount of viewers and fans you have,we will be granting you a great opportunity! We need you to fly out here with a legal guardian to California and meet with us at Magcon in Los Angeles. We will cover you and your guardian/parent's hotel and airfare expenses. Please reply back ASAP! We expect to hear from you!

-Bart Bordelon

Founder & Creator of Magcon

"What....the fuck" said Galiana.

I was speechless and didn't say anything. This was unbelievable. I literally couldn't believe what I read. I was shaking so much at the moment.

My mom came in my room and said hey.

"Hey girls, I'm home from work. How's it going?" she said standing by the door.

"Hey Mrs.Fer, you'll never believe this. Take a look at what Jill just got on email"

My mom came towards us and focused her bright blue eyes on the laptop screen reading the email. When she finished she looked at me smiling.

"Wow Jilly, I don't know what to say. That's amazing!"

"Can we please go, please!" I begged her.

"Of course we can go Jillian, this is an amazing opportunity for you! I'm proud of you, I really am."

My eyes teared up with excitement, me and Gali started screaming and cheering.

My mom exited the room and drifted off to the kitchen to call Bart and confirm the meeting in LA. Galiana began helping me pack a small suitcase as we were only going to spend less than a week there.

This was a good day.