Ch.7

Ryan pov
I woke up a couple hours later and notice Colton was gone. I frown as I thought at that. He left me. I look over at the table beside the bed and see a note. I pick it up and read it. I smiled as I read the part that said,'I love you.' He's such a good mate. I lay back down on the bed and look at the wall.

Two hours past and Colton still has came back. I should go look for him. I get out of the bed and walk outside. I walked off into the woods. I heard something behind me.
"Colton is that you?" I ask kinda shakey.
I didn't get an answer. I was slam to the ground.
"You worthless little mutt, how dare you come into this pack and think you can steal Colton away from me like that. Colton loves me not you. He just feel bad for you." I heard Misty.
"I'm ...... Sorry. I wasn't trying to come into this pack.  I just was trying to get away from my abusive pack." I said with tears falling.
"You stupid child. I should kill you right now. Stay away from Colton I will kill you." Misty growled at me. 
She let go of me and I took off running. The tears were still falling when I ran into someone. I look up to see a girl with blue eyes and snow white hair. She looks down at me.
"Watch where you're going." The girl growled.
"I'm sorry. I was just trying to leave the pack because I don't want to die." I said wiping tears away.
"Why would you die?" She ask.
"Because this girl wants Colton, my mate. She said she'll kill me if I don't stay away." I said.
"My brother? The Alpha? You must be Ryan." She said confused.
"Yes, I am." I said.
"I'm Willow. I'm not going to let Misty hurt you. I told my brother. I would watch you. I'm not going to let my brother get hurt.  He's been waiting so long for his mate. Come back to the house Colton wants you to pick dinner tonight." Willow said.
I didn't say anything just followed her. We walked back to the house. We got there I saw a woman about 18, sitting the kitchen.
"Hey Marie this Ryan. He's Colton's mate. Colton said let him pick our dinner." Willow said then walked to her room.
"Hey, Ryan. What do want for dinner?" Marie ask she got up.
No one has ever ask me what I wanted to eat. I had to think for a minute.
"Um...... How about King Ranch Chicken casserole?" I ask a little nervous.
"What is that?I never made that before." Marie ask.
"It's not hard to make. I'll help you." I said.
"Are you sure? I don't want to cook for me. I'll feel bad because it's my job." Marie said.
"It's no problem at all. I'm use to cooking. I'll help you." I said.
It's true I do cook. My dad beat me even more if I didn't cook or made something he didn't like. I really didn't get to eat much of the food I cooked but I really like the casserole so I was sneak off with some.

I laid the cooking stuff and began helping Marie with the food.
"Where's the Ranch?" Marie ask.
"There is no Ranch." I said.
"Then why does it have Ranch in the name?" Marie ask.
"I don't know ask the person who named it." I ask.
We keep cooking and talking about stuff. We put it in the oven for 45 minutes and sat down.
"Hey, Marie why do you cook for Colton and how do you know him?" I ask.
"Well,Ryan. Back when I was 4 my reals were killed by rogues and the alpha's family took me in. They took care of me until they were kill by Rogues too. So Colton began alpha went he was l6 and he seen me to a cooking class to learn to cook. Now today I'm his cook and I get paid." Marie said.
I was so shocked. Why didn't Colton tell me about this? 
"I'm so sorry." I said.
"It's OK. Tell me how you and Colton got together?" Marie said.
"OK. I lived in the killer dawn pack. My dad is alpha of it. He wants me dead, says I'm not his son and I'm his ex best friends son, he let's the pack treat me like trash. He beats me and my mom. He said I'll never be alpha of his pack. I'm too weak. This morning me and my mom was going to escape but he shot her but I got away from him. I was blocked in a hole by 10 wolves until Colton saved me and now I'm here." I said as I looked at the ground.
Yeah, I'm the son of the alpha all the packs hate. My dad is a butthole who wants to fight everyone. He has one of the strongest packs around.
"Oh my." Marie said as the timer for the food went out.
I got up and pulled the food out of the oven and sat it on the table. Marie sets the dishes out on the table. A few minutes later Colton walked in.
"Something smells good." Colton said.