***Predestined Partners- Last Part***

A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange is updated

My soulmate is updated

Accidental Parents- ME is updated

Do check and give me your views

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir felt irritated listening to the continuous knocks on the door.....he placed Sanyukta on the bed and covered her properly before opening the door

Ji maa...(he asked while yawning) 

Randhir gadbad hogayi....(Renuka said thus adding frown lines on Randhir's forehead)

K...kya hua?(he asked gulping his saliva)

Sanyukta teri patni nehi.....13 saal pehle teri shadi Byomkesh Aggarwal ji ki beti Mugdha Aggarwal se hui thi.....(she said thus breaking his heart to the core)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

nei.....(Sanyukta screamed once Harsh threw her out of the house along with her belongings) pitaji....aap esa kun kar rahe hei?(she asked while rubbing her eyes)

Nikal mere gharse......mere ghar ki badhu nehi hei tu.....mere betese ghalati ho gayi.....Byomkesh Aggarwal ki jagah Kishore Aggarwal ke ghar ghusgaya......(he said eyeing Randhir angrily who was helping Sanyukta to stand properly)

Sukriya Sekhawat ji.....apne hame samjha....aab Mughda apke sahare (Byomkesh joined his palms in front of him)

Randhir, yeh saab jhhot hei na? mei hi hun na apki patni?(Sanyukta asked looking into his eyes)

maaf karna Sanyukta ji....(Mugdha spoke) 13 saal pehle inhone mere mang mei sindoor bhara tha...isliye yeh mere pati hei aapke nehi.....

Randhir mene apse pucha....mei hi hun na apki patni?(Sanyukta asked again and Randhir looked down)

aap meri patni nehi....(he spoke thus snatching away her last hope) par....(she stopped him by showing her palm)

sukriya......aajdintak apne mujhe jitna pyar dia....uske liye...(she smiled amidst her tears) galatfremi hi sahi....paar yeh mere jivan ke sabse khubsoorat lamhe thei.....(looking into her eyes) apne mere mang mei sindoor bhale hi nei bhara paar mere liye aphi mere pati ho....(she wiped her tears and his eyes were teary) mei Mugdha ka hak nehi chinsakti.....mujhe izazat de....(touched his feet and left the place may be forever)

Sanyukta...(he just whispered)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta!!!.....bacha....(Kishore hugged her and the guests in her house were just gawking at her) bahat badi gadbad hogayi.....tu jiske sath gayi thi....wo tere pati nehi....yeh hei tere pati.....Dr Mukesh Sekhawat.....(he introduced her to a man whose skin tan was black in color)

namaste...(the guy smiled joining his palms together)

Sanyukta smiled painfully and walked till him.......

Mukesh ji....apko pata hei hamare mata pita ki sabse badi ghalati kya hei? (she asked and he nodded a no) bali umar mei hame eak esi bandhan mei bandh dena.....jiska matlab tak nei pata tha hame.....

Par mei apko lene aya hun.....chaliye mere sath...(he pleaded)

mei eak mahine eak paraye mard ke sath reh chuki hun....(she said the truth)

wo eak ghalatfremi thi....(he replied)

hogi par mei apna taan aur maan unko sop cuhki hun...apke liye mere pas kuch nei....(she smiled and left the place)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir was staying with Mugdha......but there was no husband- wife relationship between them....he was not even talking to her.....they were strangers under the same roof.....this thing was killing Mugdha to the core......she was becoming weak with each passing day....Sekhawats tried a lot but couldn't forced Randhir to accept Mugdha as his wife......whereas Randhir's legs were tied with Sekhawat's rules that's why he couldn't go to Sanyukta.....his heart was tied with his love for Sanyukta so he couldn't accept Mugdha.....

Sanyukta completed her 9th standard with a baby in her womb......yes she was pregnant with Randhir's child but didn't wanted to disclose it to Randhir as it will only create trouble in his marital life.......she gave birth to a baby boy.....named him as Krishna.....she worked hard and completed her graduation......

There after long 6 years......Sekhawats did the last rituals of Mugdha as she died due to uterine cancer......Randhir's uncle suggested Renuka for Randhir's second marriage.....and now Renuka was in search of a bride for him.......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I love u Sanyukta....(he whispered looking at their pic......he was promoted to a higher post and today is going to take the interview for the post of junior clerk......)

He interviewed some candidates but no one could impress him but finally he interviewed her .....the love of his life and his first question was.....

kesi ho Sanyukta?(he asked holding her hands)

maat chuiye....aap apne wife ko ese cheat nehi karsakte....(she said taking back her hand)

merliye tum meri patni ho....(he said giving her a weak smile)

mere liye chijo ko aur muskil maat kijiye Randhir....(she said wiping her tears) mei ati hun....(stood up and turned back)

I love u Sanyukta...(he engulfed her in a back hug.....Sanyu closed her eyes when warm saline drops dropped down her eyes)

aap please mujhe janedijiye....(she pleaded him) aapki patni ko bura lagega...(she cried)

Jiske liye tum mujhe chodgayi....wo aab nehi rahi Sanyukta....(he said and she turned to look at him) mei usse kabhi uska hak nehi de paya....(wiped her tears) kese deta....mera taan aur maan tto tumhare liye bana hei....(cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead) 

ghalat kia apne...(she said and freed herself from his grip)

Tumhe jo bolna hei bolo....par mei sirf tumhe chata hun.....aur tumse shadi bhi karna hei....(he said with determination)

apke parivar ke usulo ke khilaf hoga yeh (she said)

eak baar usul manke dekhliya aab khilaf jake dekhunga....(he said looking into her eyes)

apne betese miloge?(she asked thus giving him a mini heart attack)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Krishna papa ke pawo chuke aisrwad lo (Sanyukta asked his son and he bent to touch his feet)

Before he could do that Randhir hugged him tight and cried hard.......thus wetting Sanyukta's eye lashes too.....

sandhir got married in a Radha-Krishna temple with the blessings of Anju and Kishore.......

I love u....(he said holding her hand whereas Krishna was sleeping between them)

I love u too....(she smiled and they slept holding each other's hand)

They lived happily with their one and only son Krisha whereas Sekhawats got his letter regarding his second marriage with his predestined partner Sanyukta Aggarwal.......

***THE END***

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

SEE U AGAIN WITH ANOTHER SHORT STORY

LOVE U

Jan...

SHORT LOVE STORIESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें