Anything For His Princess

My Soulmate is updated....

Accidental Parents- ME is updated...

Try My Stories.... A Beautiful feeling- Sweet and Strange & A Love Like This!- Dark

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

yeh thandi hawa kitni sukhdayak hei na Randhir....(Sanyukta said with her eyes closed)

Her big purple colored gown was shining under the moonlight.....they were at the beach

Enjoying each other's company as always.....

haan....sari pareshaniwose mukt kardeti hei....(he hugged her from back....she rested her head on his broad chest)

Sayad ye akri baar hoga jo haam milrahe hei....(she said as tears made their way down her eyes)

Ese kun keh rahi ho?(he made her to face him and cupped her cheeks)

Pitaji ne mere swayambar ka ayojan kia hei....aur wahan tumhe nei bulaya gaya kunki....(he rested his forefinger on her lips)

kunki mei Virodhi Rajya ka Rajkumar hun....kunki mei unke satru ka beta hun...(he said as soon as his eyes welled up)

Par mene fesla kardia hei...kisiki patni banugi tto wo sirf tum hoge...aur koi nehi...(she smiled) jaab Sanyukta hi nehi rahegi tto kiska swayamvar?(she grinned)

Pagal ho tum?(he panicked..) janti ho na ki nei ji sakt tumhare bina...(hugged her tight)

itna pyar karte ho mujhse?(she made their hug tight)

Haan...aur tumse mei hi shadi karunga....dekhlena...(he pecked her forehead)

::::::::::::::::::

Tum yahan???(The King ......Sanyukta's father asked)

yeh apko sobha nehi deta Maharaj....swayamvar mei sabhi rajya ke Rajkumar samil honge....aur apne mujhe hi nei bulaya....(Randhir asked) pratiyogita hogi tto barabar ki honi chaiye....

Kishore thought for a while....

kya chate ho?(he raged his voice)

fesla apka hei Maharaj....yato mujhe bhi nimantran ddo....ya puri sabha mei apni izzat ki dhajiya udao...(he smirked)

****

Sanyukta was all ready to witness her swayamvar....she had faith that he will come....he will take her with him.....she closed her eyes tight as the announcement was done...

Swayambar ki ye chunoti hei ki....jo Rajkumar 200 baar iss lohe ka koda sahega...wo meri beti se shadi karega...(Kishore announced thus shocking everyone)

Tto kaun ayega agge???(the minister asked)

The prince were not ready to take the challenge....

bolo kaun hei wo veer......(Raja asked)

mei .....(They looked at the entrance to welcome Randhir)

Par Raja saheb....eak hi pratiyogi!!!....yeh prtiyogita kese ho sakta hei!!!...(the minister asked)

Kuch bhi ho....meri beti ko pana hei tto kode khani hi hogi...(The king smirked....he was deliberately doing all these)

Ne....(Sanyukta was about to speak up to stop this nonsense but her mother held her hand tight)

Chup ho Sanyukta...(her mother said)

Randhir!!!...(she whispered)

some men removed his shirt and brought two think iron chains...they started beating Randhir with them.....he was looking at Sanyukta whose eyes were shut tight....tears were continuously running down her eyes....

It was the 150th time....Randhir was bleeding badly.....his upper body was marked with deep red colored lines......scratches.....his eyes were watering.....

Bash karo ye...(Sanyukta screamed)

Beth jao chupchap....(Kishore said)

Randhir!....(she rushed towards him and hugged him tight.....now the chains were landing on her back.....she smiled feeling the same pain as Randhir)

jawo yahan se....(Randhir pushed her)

She hugged him again and felt the pain.....

bandh karo ye....(Kishore screamed and the men stopped) Sanyukta...(took her daughter in his arms....she was bleeding a little)

Sanyukta....(Randhir patted her cheeks.....he was crying by now.....forgetting his own pain)

Randhir....(she whispered weakly)

The Royal Doctor checked sandhir and gave them medicines....

Kishore understood that.....Randhir is best for his daughter and they are inseparable

******

Kesa feel ho raha hei tumhe?(he asked caressing her 6 month old baby bump)

thik hun mei.....pata hei....bacche ne mujhe laat mari...(she grinned)

acha!!...jara dekhe...(he touched her baby bump and the baby kicked) arrey haan!!!...(he pecked her cheeks with excitement...)

Randhir....mujhe aajbhi jaab wo din yaad ata hei bohot dard hota hei....kitne kode khaye tumne...(her eyes welled up)

tumhare liye kuch bhi....(he pecked her head and she hugged him tight)

*****************THE END*****************

:::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Catch u soon

Jan...

SHORT LOVE STORIESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें