Introductions

WARNING:DO NOT PLAY VIDEO UNLESS YOU WANT SOUND EFFECT WHEN I TELL YOU!!!

Y/N's Point of View

I was currently at my desk, doing normal work stuff.It was tiring yes, but It helped that I knew that I was doing something to help the Magic Community...Who am I kidding!I am the Magic Community!I am the reason why the Ministry of Magic is still in order here in England!

I love my job!

Before my thoughts could continue with their self-encouragement, a knock on my door interrupted.Immediately right after, the door is opened quickly but quietly.Me being the terrible person I am, only now look up to see one of the best healers in the Ministry!None other than Dr.Draco Malfoy.None other than my husband.His worn out face quickly turns into a warm one when his eyes lay on mine.

"Hellooo, Mrs.Malfoy!How are you doing this fine evening?"He walks over to me as I stand up.He grasps me in his warm embrace.My face inches away from his grey healer vest.

The smooth cloth transmitting the familiar scent of cleanliness

The smooth cloth transmitting the familiar scent of cleanliness."Hello, Mr.Malfoy.And that's Minister Q. Malfoy to you!"I start laughing as we break from our loving embrace.He sighs in defeat and looks at me with one of his rarely shown smiles(Which is only rare at work).

"How did I get so lucky to be able to call The Minister of Magic, The most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, and will ever lay eyes on, my wife?" he starts leaning in but is met with me leaning away to tease him."Sometimes I wonder the same thing..."I finally start to lean in as our lips start coming in contact and breaking apart continuously.

"I finally start to lean in as our lips start coming in contact and breaking apart continuously

The kiss started to pick up pace.It started getting heated.Passionate.It started getting intense and-

*ALARMS/VIDEO NOW IF WANTED*

"ATTENTION.PLEASE EVACUATE THE MINISTRY.THERE HAS BEEN A BREACH BY AN UNKNOWN GROUP OF CREATURES.PLEASE EVACUATE THE MINISTRY.AVOID EVACUATING IN A WAY OTHER THAN APPARITION OR FLU POWDER.THE MINISTER  WILL DECIDE WHAT ACTION MAY TAKE PLACE.REPEAT.PLEASE EVACUATE THE MINISTRY." 

What...The Ministry's Emergency Evacuation System...The System that was only to be activated when it knew that The Ministry would have difficulty handling the situation...Oh no...

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait!Hold on!Why don't I give you the full story?No?Too bad...fine!I'll give you something worse!Information about me!

My name is Sophia Queen Malfoy(I will only call her this in this chapter because it's the intro, however, after this, you will be referred as Y/N Queen.Sorry, about the last name.I just really wanted it!).

This is me!

I know!Hot Stuff right!(Again, this look is completely optional!This is MY Character and it is default!I will add in all the Y/N and stuff

I know!Hot Stuff right!(Again, this look is completely optional!This is MY Character and it is default!I will add in all the Y/N and stuff.)

I am The Minister of Magic here in England, and My Husband, Dr.Draco Malfoy is the Head Healer in the Ministry.And no!I did not appoint him the Job of his dreams because he is my Husband.He was appointed before I became the Minister, which was pretty recent.Anyway, I attended Hogwarts, as A Gryffindor, and I am part of the Pureblood Queen Family.Yadda, Yadda, Yadda!All gibberish.If you wanna know my story...OUR story...follow me on this adventure!

A/N: Hello my little wizards!How are you doing?Yes, I am making a Draco X Reader called Light Reaches Darkness!I'm super stoked!What do you guys think?I know, this isn't a real chapter but It's something!Of course, I already have a schedule but it's kind of difficult to explain!Anyway, tell me what you think in the comments down below!Bye!