Chapter One~The Beginning

Third Person Point of View-Narrator

(Eleven Years Ago)

"May I present the Advisor to The Minister of Magic; Jonathan Queen!" The announcer presented.The entire Ministry clapped at his entrance, his smile everlasting as he walked over to his special table, but does not sit down.Keeping his eyes planted on where he entered from.He gave the pale looking speaker a nod of reassurance as he brought the microphone back to his mouth.

"May I now Present The wife to the Advisor and his newborn daughter; Moira and Y/N Queen!"He spoke as Moira and Y/N started walking down the staircase that Jonathan walked down a few moments earlier.She walked towards her husband, her daughter in hand.Her heels clicking the dark marble floor with a slight echo as the clapping returned.The couple sat down in their seats that were set in the middle of the ballroom for an emphasis.

The couple sat down in their seats that were set in the middle of the ballroom for an emphasis

(Yes, leave me alone!And yes, I changed Robert's name to Jonathan!)

The clapping finally silencing, The Minster himself made his way over to the new family, a small green with silver accents box noticeable in his withered hands(Hint-Hint!).

"Jonathan!My good friend!How are the kids?Or should I say other kids!" he boomed over as he almost tackled Jonathan in a hug, both men full of laughter.Jonathan chuckled as they broke from their close embrace,"They're good, good.It's rather odd that we see each other as much as we do!I mean, I'm your advisor for Merlin's sake!"The two men broke into a fit of laughter once again as the minister turned to look at Moira and their daughter.

"Hello, little one!This one's going to be a beautiful one she is!How sweet," he started tickling the newborn's hand as she held onto it with all her strength.The minister then looked up at Moira with a warm, welcoming smile,"Moira dear, good to see you!".

"Always mutual Fudge." Moira smiled her voice trembling.It made sense.She did just give birth a few hours ago."Now, I'm sure you've got plenty of gifts already, but...I think this...this one's special..." he pulled out the box again, opening it, and revealed a globe of some sort.It seemed to have magical properties.

It seemed to have magical properties

Inside it glowed a healthy tree.It was odd.It was as there was wind in the globe, for the petite leaves swayed back and forth."Oh, Cornelius.You mustn't have!Well, I know little Y/N here is going to love it!"Mr.Fudge covered the globe once more, hiding it from the others.He passed it onto the the father, for the mother had her handful with her daughter.

From the corner of Jonathan's eye, he saw another one of his co-workers.Lucius Malfoy.It appeared that he was with his wife; Narcissa.He wasn't the only one.The Minister realized the Malfoy's presence as well.

"Well then.I must be off."The Minister soon left, the Malfoy's soon filling in his place.Moira and Narcissa going to the side to talk themselves.

"Queen.Pleasure to see you on this memorable evening..."Lucius put out his hand to shake.Jonathan shook it, almost flinching with how cold it was.

"Hello, Lucius.We usually do not speak unless for business...Is something the matter?"Jonathan asked not even looking up at him.Trying to avoid Lucius's deathly gaze by swirling his drink.The two never had issues with each other, and Jonathan wasn't afraid of Lucius, he was higher in the Ministry than him.He did have a very harsh reputation though, and he knew that.

"Yes, actually.It has come to my attention that...you have had a new child.A girl to be more precise.It just so happens that I just had my first son a few weeks ago...Seeing as the Queen women always end up so...appealing, I was wondering if we could arrange something between our families.Your daughter is most likely the best candidate for my son, seeing as you're pureblood, and I want the best for him..."Lucius's voice hushed in the end.

"Hm...It would be great for business if our families unite...But It's not my place to promise my daughter's hand to a boy who I've never met.However, I will allow for the two to meet.Perhaps, if your boy grows up to be a sparking gentleman he could win the heart of my daughter?"Jonathan Inquires.He's read about stories like this on the daily prophet.Stories where the father promises their daughter to another, and when they found out, they would hate them for the rest of their lives.

"Are you proposing that...they eventually meet and...that's-" 

"A wonderful idea!"Narcissa interrupted, walking her way over to the men with Moira and the baby."I agree."Moira joined in.Lucius gave his wife a terrified look."It could teach him how to get something on his own!Let's be honest Lucius!He's going to grow up with everything he wants because of us!You didn't earn me with your father.It would be good for him...and romantic."Narcissa swoons, and walks her way over to her future daughter in law- I mean...family friend!

"I would love for little Y/N to tell me about little Draco one day, and how he actually tried to win her heart!Especially with Thea not telling me anything of her Love life.She moved all the way to America to get me to stop irritating her!"Moira laughed at the memory of her second youngest...and second oldest child's embarrassment.

Lucius grumbled in defeat, and the others smiled at him.Jonathan let out his hand to signify the start of the deal.Hesitantly, Lucius brought his hand up as well."Deal."

Little Y/N...you, had no idea.No idea that this would be the start of the majority of your life.It's odd, how this deal changed you.Changed you to the bone.Was it a good way?A bad way?Only time can tell.It was The Beginning.

A/N:Ahhhhh!Guys!This is coming out so well!Thank you all for the support on the other book, if you don't read my Harry Potter X Reader you have no idea what I'm talking about!You know who you are!There's something coming for you guys soon!Thank you so much for reading!Leave comments down below and I hope you enjoyed!