"Do you love me?"

Request for DaisyMoon1

“C'mon (y/n)!” Keith yelled at you. “I'm coming!” you reply back. Keith and you snuck in the boys bathroom, he had cherry bombs. He stuck some on the bottom of the toilet. “These bathrooms are gross. What do you boys do in here?” you asked, with a chuckle. He stared at you, and winked. “I.. er..” you blushed and looked down.  He chuckled. “Don't worry. I'm just messing around with you.” You both laughed, and ran out of the bathroom to avoid getting blown up with the toilet.

You were in your room, reading a book. Your parents decided to leave you alone, trusting you. You heard the phone ring, so you ran and picked it up.

“H-hello..?” a voice asked. You could tell it was Keith. “Oh, hey Keith! What's up?” you spoke. “I'm so sorry. I'm so..” there was a pause. He sniffled. “Sorry. Oh god.. I'm so so sorry.” you heard muffled sobs in the background. You were confused. “Keith..! What's wrong? You didn't do anything wrong.” you said. Keith sighed. “No. I did do something wrong.. being in your life.” you could tell he was crying, a lot. “Keith..” you sighed. “You didn't do anything wrong. I love you man. You're amazing.” you replied, you heard him sniffle in the background. “You think so?”

“I know so.” you replied, smiling. You heard him sniffle and chuckle in the background. “I have a confession.. I.. I love you.” he said. You instantly thought I love you too. “Keith... I love you too.” you admitted. “I love you so much.” you again admitted. You heard a sigh of relief in the background. “I'm glad you do. Can I come over?” he asked.

“Yes. Of course.”

A(/n): hope you enjoyed!!