Carnival Date

Request for rogernotsodaltrey

Imagine you were in class, sitting behind Keith. You were dating for a couple of days now, and your first date was tonight. “Hey,” he whispered. “how are you?” he smiled. You turned at him. “I'm doing great. What about you, love?” you said, smiling. He smiled, he was happy. “I'm doing great, since I'm with you.” he continued smiling. You blush. “Aw, Keith. I'm so excited for tonight!” you said, giggling. “I'm very excited too!” he sparked with happiness. Him being happy was so cute.

It reached the end of the day, and you and Keith were very happy. “Hey! (Y/n)!” he yelled after you. You were happy to see him. “Hey! So.. what's up?” you ask. “Being happy for tonight..!” he said, excitedly. You chuckled at his excitement. “Aw, I'm excited too.” you said, blushing. “Cya later, (Y/n).” he said. You hugged him, for a while. “Cya babe.” you waved at him and walked back to your house.

You were at the carnival, waiting for Keith. You were very excited for this entire date tonight. “Hey!” you heard a voice said. You turned, and saw Keith. You instantly smiled. “Hey!” you replied. “You look so.. amazing.” Keith said, looking at you up and down. You blushed. “You look even better.” you replied.

The entire night was filled with smiles, happiness, and love. Your favorite part was the last, you and him on the ferris wheel.

You and Keith hopped onto the ferris wheel. You sat on the right side, and he sat on the left side. “It's a beautiful night, isn't it?” you said, looking off into the night sky. You turned and saw him staring at you. “What?” you asked, blushing. “I've found something more beautiful.” he added. You stared into his beautiful brown puppy eyes. You scooted over, closer to Keith. You leaned on his shoulder. You shut your eyes, and he lifted up your chin. You were confused, but you realised, his lips were touching yours. You felt like fireworks were going off. You felt so happy.

“I've always wanted to do that.” he added. You smiled, and nodded. “So did I.” you leaned back on his shoulder, you both were extremely happy. You both got off safely, and held hands the entire time. You loved him with all your heart, you never wanted this to end.