ART BUDDIES?

< 3 POV >

Ink and Error went to the nurse's office, and got their notes. By now it was third period. (Or third class) Error had PE and Ink had art, so they both went their own way. But, what will happen if Ink made a new enemy without even knowing it?

<Ink's POV>

I was on my way to art, and I saw a skeleton, with cat ears. Just like mine. But i saw that the skeleton was being bullied. I got alittle closer and heard. "Pl-please, st-stop-p. Pl-please ." "Shut up you idiot!" (Sorry I don't curse) The other monster punched the one that was cornered. I couldn't just stand there and watch. So I walked up to them, and tapped bully. He turned around and didn't even have time to look at me because he was already on the ground. The one that was cornered knocked him out with a punch to the face. They almost hit me as well, but their fist stopped right in front of my face. (Skull) My eye were like targets, right on their face. "Touch me, and your D E A D!" The bell ringed so they started to run away but I called out,"WHERE IS THE ART ROOM!?" They stopped right in their tracks, and their head went down. I heard a sigh. "Turn right then down three doors and then it should be on your left. Now don't bother me again. Ok." They started running again. I sighed. Well that was a good introduction.

<TOM SKIP>

I walked into the room and I saw everyone was sketching. The teacher looked up. She had curly orange hair. Glasses, a teal scarf, a red and white flannel, black tights and brown shoes. She walked up to me, then looked at the classes and said,"Excuse me, class." Everyone stopped sketching and looked up,"This is a new student, and please treat her kind." She then whispered to me,"ok, now just say your name, age, and something about yourself ok." I nodded my head. I took a deep breath and sigh. "Hello everyone, my name is Ink, I'm 16. And I like to draw." I rushed it a bit but not by a lot. The teacher said,"oh just saying my name is Mis. Alex." I nodded my head to show I heard her. "Oh and your sitting next to Mini. Mini, please raise your hand to show Ink where to sit." I saw a skeletal-hand raise. I looked I the direction of the hand and my eyes went widen. It was the monster that was being bullied. I walked over with caution, I glazed at them. Them seem nice right now, but I keep my guard up. I sat down and pulled out my sketchbook. And I started sketch a simple battle scene on a roof top.

"I like you sketch

"I like you sketch." I looked up to see Mini was starring at my sketch. I blushed a bit then said,"thank you. I like yours to." It was of two people sitting next to each other next to a fountain.

" It was of two people sitting next to each other next to a fountain

"Umm, sorry about earlier. I was, just I was, I, I just. Uggggh! I'm sorry feelings aren't in my strong suit." "Oh it's ok. And I also forgive you as well." She looked at me with an surprised expression. Her ears shot up, and the pencil in her hand was about to fall out of her hand. She looked as if she was having a war in her own mind. So I waved in her face. "Earth to Mini, Earth to Mini. Anyone there?" She shook her head then body. And said,"Ya, ya, umm sorry. I, i, sorry." She looked down and and started trying to sketch again but her hand wasn't moving. "Hey, hey, it's ok. It's ok. Just, just tell me after class ok." She nodded her head and started to sketch again. I did the same thing and tried to finish as much as possible before the period ends.

<TOM SKIP>

The bell rung and I started to pack up my things as everyone else left already. The sketch was complete so now all I got to do is just draw in the details. (I can't color so it's just in pencil) After I finally finished, Mini walked back in as I was about to walk out. But she wasn't alone.