Chapter Four

" Yes my lovely puppy ?~ " Bill knew what he was going to hear ,  you knew because he was making one of those ' I told ya so ' faces. " Im ready to sign " you said , voice filled with regret. You held out the contract , head down , letting your h/l , h/c wash over your face. Bill snatched the contract from you , and in return giving you the yellow sparkly pen. Your head shot up. " Wait , what if I don't sign the contract ? " 'might as well ask I guess.' Bill had a smile forming . " well , if you decide to not make a contract with me you will eventually die here, and all the people in the world will die as well. " you stood there, flabbergasted  . ' But your only my imagination ' bill replied to your thought as a voice in your head, ' oh I'm much more than that' .

You quickly signed the contract , you were so scared. " Ah so here I must tell you my plan now! " you sat down on the ash fault road ready for whatever he was going to say.

" My plan is for you , to come with me to Gravity falls , and be my queen for all eternity. " Bill stood up all proud when he explained this. ' What ?! But I'm only Y/A ?! Would I ever get to see my parents again ?! ' Bill heard your thoughts again . " That I can answer ! You will be staying In a small cabin near the pines family , whom you will work for , and for the rest of the summer you will act like a normal human and become friends with the pines until I am ready to attack! Your parents won't remember you , or anyone else you have befriended. "

You held back the tears with everything you had , but a few tears had escaped your eyes along with a whimper of sadness. " Poor puppy " Bill exclaimed , teasing you.

As time unfroze , you walked back to your friends house ready to say goodbye , for the rest of eternity.

~ la time skip to when Bill is picking you up~

" Are you ready y/n? Have you got your things packed ? Remember you can't leave anything behind to make your parents remember you." You sighed , you couldn't feel sad right now , you couldn't feel anything . Probably cause your soul belonged to Bill at the moment . " I'm ready lets go . Bill pulled up in a old yellow pick-up truck , and gestured for your to put your bags in the trunk. You gaged in disgust , and threw your things in with force. " Now now no need to be like that y/n " you glared at him. Bill opened the door the his truck and you got in.  Bill turned the key " AAND WE'RE OFF " he yelled , like a child. You stared out the window , while bill turned on the radio. Helena by my chemical romance was playing , and Bill seemed to like the song so he hummed along .

As you watched the outside world from your window the only thoughts going through your head were , ' never let them take you to a second location' .