Chapter five

"Y/n remember , never EVER let your kidnapper take you to a second location! It is the worst thing you can do in a situation like that ! ". " Y-yes daddy " ~

" y/n ... HELLO WAKE UP WE'RE HERE " Bill poked at your face. " AHHH! Bill ??!!! " you slapped Bill in the face. " OW !!! Y/n , haven't I told you , you have amazing reflexes!" Bill put his hand on his cheek. You flinched , then looked out the window. You were parked in front of a small cabin. " You like it ? I rented it just for you babe . " Bill smiled triumphantly. " Yes , actually it's pretty cute, but do not call me babe !" You turned and pointed your finger at him . " Ok so , are you gonna get out or ? " oh ya .

Bill gave you the key to the cabin while he went to get your luggage. You turned the lock and walked in. " Wow .. " you exclaimed. The walls were covered with f/c paint , and the ceilings were very high , even if it was just a little bungalow. You sniffed the air. Mm , it smelled freshly cleaned , and you could smell some sort of scented candle too . You walked around the mud room a bit. There was a small wooden closet to match the floor planks, that would hold your outdoor gear. There was a wood bench and a cute f/c carpet that matched the painted walls. After touring around the mudroom you slipped of your shoes and strolled over to the kitchen. The kitchen was small , but you didn't cook too often so that wasn't a big problem. The kitchen had a fridge and freezer , a pantry , stove , sink and dishwasher ( thank God ) , and a few other kitchen things. You noticed though , that there was a knife block. You quickly ran over and slid one of the really small knives into your back pocket .. Just in case. Next you saw the living room . It was a a cute little room with an old tv and some white furniture. The one thing that caught your eye was the ugly carpet . It had and Indian - like pattern , with elephants and orangey red colours. It didn't match at all , but you loved it. Next were the bedrooms you saw yours was quite a boring white themed room and the guest bedroom was the same. The bathrooms were small and cozy.

" It's nice right ? I knew you'd like it ! " Bill pat your head a couple time before shouting : " OK I GOT BUSINESS TO DO! " He handed you a small bell . " Ring this if you need me . I expect you'll start unpacking , work starts tomorrow at 7:00am . Meet me outside the cabin in the front and I'll drive you . DON'T BE LATE :) . There's food in the kitchen , toiletries in the powder room , yadayadayada " Then Bill leaned in and pecked you on the cheek. You blushed , then slapped him HARD in the face. " Fight me cipher. " you gave him a cold stare. Bills hands flew up . " Geez babe you think I'd be able to kiss my own girlfriend !" Anger took over your body. " WHAT ?! "