Chapter six

" WHAT?! " you were so ANGRY right now, you NEVER agreed to that. " Well ya , since in the second deal you agreed to be my queen . So then right now you'd be my girlfriend to see if I like you " Bill shrugged and turned to the door. You stood there angry with yourself. How could you let yourself do this ? Well you had no choice . " oh and y/n , we'll talk about it tomorrow. Then he disappeared.

This couldn't be real right ? No it couldn't . It was all your imagination . Any moment now you'd get woken from this nightmare. All of a sudden you heard a rumble. It was your stomach. You were so hungry , I guess you just needed to eat and take all that happened in.

You went into the kitchen and checked in the pantry. Wow , you were fresh in stock! There was a not attached to one of the f/f . You took it off and read aloud .

Dear y/n , I have got all the food I thought you might like. I honestly didn't take any chances lol. But if you'd like something else just ask :)
~ Bill cipher

Wow he really put some thought into this. You grabbed your favourite snack and sat on the couch to think it all over.

Bill was actually quite amusing to you , you just didn't want him to find out . " mmmm this is good " you mumbled to yourself .

After you finished your food you went and started unpacking. You didn't own much just like a couple cute dresses/suites and shoes . You had lots of band and fandom tees . You had some cute throw pillows that would make your bedroom better too. But as you were unpacking you noticed you were missing a photo of you and your parents . One of you prized possessions . The photo was taken on you 10th birthday when you went to the mall to buy your first little birthday outfit. " OMIGOD NOOOO !!! " you started tearing through your luggage realizing it wasn't there. ' Do I really have to go on with out it ? ' you sat on your bed and decided you were going to sleep it off. Before you went to bed you set your phone alarm to 6:30 . ' that'll be enough time to get ready. ' you didn't bother to clean up your mess or change into pjs you just got into bed.

' Wow its gonna be hard to sleep' you got up . Maybe there is like some Tylenol night  in the bathroom.

Once you got in the bathroom you realized there were so many varieties of medicine. Advil, aspirin , Tylenol , gravel . There were even sleeping prescription pills ! There was a note in the sleeping pills from Bill . You took it and read :

Dear y/n ,
I've noticed you have been have insomnia ever since I came so here , I hope I can make it up to you and one day get you to forgive me for this .

Bill~

'Wow that's so nice! No y/n ! Snap out of it ! He's not nice he's using you !!! Remember that !
You took a pill and went back to bed hoping you'd finally fall asleep.

                             ~

" Wow y/n ! It's lovely ! " .
" Thank you mommy ! I made it for you ! " .
" aww,  how sweet ! "