chapter 13 - are you sure sebastian?

hey guys i really hope you liked the last chapter ^^

this chapter will possibly be slightly longer thats if i dont get distracted or get writers block XD

anyway i cant belive it im 17 and going to comic con with my crush in couple of weeks, im so happy that i motivated myself to write again yay.

anyway sebastian its you thing now

sebastian: hello everybody eventhough miss miku would like to own black butler unfortunatly she doesnt, black butler and the characters she hasn't made belong to Yana Toboso. oh and happy birthday miss miku.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 CIEL'S POV

"are you sure Sebastian... do you really want this, i mean is it really possible.... for me a boy..... to become pregnant"

"well since you're a demon now you can"

I looked at him.

"but since I would be the one carrying the child I don't know how it would effect my body"

"well it's the same as a woman carrying the child and because your a demon you can shape shift and use a shape shift into a woman to give birth the child"

 I looked at him and he smiled as he looked over joyed with idea of children, me on the other hand, im terrified of the idea of giving birth and plus why do I have to be the one to carry the demon child... sure I may seem feminine, but that's no excuse.

"Sebastian are you really sure... I mean children are a lot of work and we wouldn't have time for each other anymore... or our activities, I wouldn't want he or she walking in on their parents having sex"

"Ciel is it just me or do you not like the idea of children" he said as his eye brows furrowed.

" no... ha ha Sebastian you really make me laugh sometimes"

he looked away from me, I must of really hurt him. this was the first time I've ever seen him this upset.

"Sebastian"

"Ciel... I think... im going to go to my old room for tonight"

what no this cant be happening its our wedding night, we're suppose to be spending the night together, but I had to ruin it with my big mouth. he lifted me off of him and placed me back onto the bed. he retrieved my night shirt and put it on me.

he got half dressed.

"Sebastian please don't go, its our wedding night for god sake... we're suppose to be together, Jesus Christ I even put on that stupid French maid outfit" I said and I started to tear up.

"THAT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE CIEL, YOU MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU DONT WANT CHILDREN, when you clearly said months ago  that you wanted children, what changed you mind" he barked.

when he finished shouting it scared me. he stood their in the middle of the room with only his trousers and shirt that was half done up.

"im waiting" he snapped.

"waiting for what, for me to say lets have kids, lets not have a few decades to ourselves to have a little fun. to train me in the ways of the demon and how to make contracts, you know even though im a demon I know nothing about what I can do. But no you want to have to have children the minuet we're married... Sebastian I do want to have children, but im not ready for it now, please give me a few years to prepare myself physically and mentally then we can have children" I said as tears started to roll down my cheek.