chapter 11 - The Wedding Day

hi guys oh my god I've been so excited for this chapter.

but i have one little problem... you guys need to give me feedback please, i would love you guys if i had at least one review.

anyway enough of my ranting Sebastian will you do the honours.

Sebastian- mikunagato does not own black butler or the original characters... amazingly she make some of the characters up

mikunagato - why does that amaze you *hits Sebastian with Grell*

--------------------------

"Ciel, its time to wake up" a females voice said.

i opened my eyes and saw Rosalie.

"Rose, where is Sebastian?" i asked tiredly as i sat up.

"the groom should never see the bride before her wedding" she giggled.

"Im a guy rose" i yawned.

"yes but you are still the bride" she said as she pulled my dress out of the wardrobe.

she handed me a cup of earl grey tea.

"im just going to go and run you a bath ciel, so you are all squeaky clean for Sebastian" she beamed.

i sat on my bed wishing Sebastian would come and give me some kisses and reassure me.

i then heard a knock at the door.

"come in" i said.

it was Elizabeth she quickly came in and sat next to me.

"how are you ciel?" she asked.

"im fine" I replied.

"really I thought you would've been a nervous wreck" she said

Then I realised, I had to say 'I do' in front of both mine and Sebastian's friends and family. Even worse in a dress. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself, but it was impossible.

"great now I am nervous lizzy" I sighed.

rose returned from the bathroom and smiled.

"Miss Elizabeth do you mind waiting outside while I bathe Ciel?" she asked lizzy politely.

rose undressed me and gave me my robe. we walked to the bathroom and I got into the steaming tub of water.

rose washed my back and my hair, then left me to relax for a while as I thought about the endless possible outcomes of the wedding I realised I have to wear a corset.

rose returned with a towel and dried me off. she passed me some underwear, some white stockings and a garter belt, I struggled but I put the garments on.

"Elizabeth you may come in now" rose called.

I quickly put my robe on again and Lizzy had a wig in her hands.

"what do you think Ciel. I styled it I bit like my hair but the curls at the end of ponytails and a lot smaller." she giggled.

I smiled and rose held the corset up and put it around me. she the pulled on the strings tightly.

"that's it rose your going to kill me"

"Ciel, I doubt that any young woman has been killed by a corset alone"

she was defiantly Sebastian's mother.

as she finished tying she fetched the dress and both lizzy and rose helped me into it. the dress was pure white, it had small but noticeable diamonds on them. on the waist of the dress there was white roses that trailed down the skirt. my shoes were also white and also had a small white rose on the corner of them.

i stood in front of the mirror as they placed the wig on my head.

"oh Ciel you look beautiful" lizzy gasped.