chapter 20 ~ this isn't the end its just the beginning

Hey guy your gonna totally hate me after this announcement..... This is the last chapter (((please don't hurt me))) I know you guys love this to bits but all stories must come to an end. But I must also say I have other fan fictions that are currently in work I'll tell not all about them in the end, But I really hope you guys really enjoyed this story as it has not only given me something to do, but it gives me a chance to actually share my ideas and not get judged for them lol any way on to the last chapter

----------------------------------

20 years after the birth

It was a crisp November morning, it was cold as I walked hand in hand with my husband, with us also were our two beloved children ruby and Vincent.

We actually moved to Japan as we couldn't stay in England anymore because as far as anyone knows including the queen we all died in a house fire.... Though the queen didn't know the children existed we only had to fake me, Sebastian's and the servants deaths.

Sebastian had suggested we would live in Hell but I refused to let the children grow up in such a place. Instead we are now living with Sebastian's sister and her mate megumi , they married about three years ago when Lilith realised that megumi was in love with her.

But now we are living happily together as a family.

"Ciel... Do you think the children will enjoy there gifts" if said as I looked towards the toys we had gotten for them.

They may of been 20 years old but they didn't age like humans they actually looked more like 4 year olds.

"Mother, mother look what I have found!!!" Ruby said as she shown me the frog. I flinched and Sebastian laughed at me.

"Oh ruby that's a beauty" Sebastian said

Ruby had a rather outgoing nature she was curious about everything she sees.

Vincent on the other hand was completely the opposite he always stayed close to me whenever we go out, he was such a timid little boy and I loved him for that he reminded of myself when I was a little boy.

"Ruby, calm down or you wont have your present when you get home" I said.

She did as I asked and held her fathers hand.

This was what happiness truly felt like.

Mother in heaven I hope you can see me smiling again .

Father I hope you can forgive me for becoming a lover to not only a man but a demon.

I truly hope you are both smiling at me from above.

Sebastian looked at me as we came to the door of our current residence the door opened to reveal an immaculate home, the servants actually got better after they turned into demons, the house was tidy, no explosives, no broken tea cups and my garden wasn't constantly a mess.

Sebastian's sister always visited and took the children to stay at their place, whilst me and Sebastian had our alone time together.

But today it was the children's birthday, the day they always got way too excited about.

We walked to the sitting room and set the children down  on the floor whilst we set a colourful paper bag in front of both of them.

"Children before you open them what do you saw to your mother for going through great lengths to get these"Sebastian said.

"Thank you mother" they bothed chimed excitedly.

"Okay you can open them now" I said

As they opened the gifts their faces lit up like a Christmas tree.