23 + EXO's Lay

It has said that the venue for Exordium in mexico can hold 22,000 seats that have been occupied by many Mexican exols and there are only 50 seats vacant left.

# ExordiumInMexico

-lebay kim-

~

Jumyeon said "EXO'luXion" again instead of "EXO'rDIUM" 😂😂

#EXOrDIUMinMexico

~

EXO's hairstyle for #EXOrDIUMinMexico

Chanyeol: Down

Kyungsoo: Up

Sehun: Up

Suho: Down 50:50

cr.serenadyo

~

After EXO'rDIUM in Newark there's a girl who came to meet EXO or should I say to only meet Chanyeol. The girl seems close to EXO that they greeted her and even welcomed her by hugging her. After they greeted her the girl then walk to hugged and kissed Chanyeol but instead of pushing her or get angry. He just let her do that thing to him and even responded on the girl's kiss it was like he's expecting it already. Other member of EXO doesn't seems surprise too by that and they even cheered "yieeeeee" while laughing. The two (Chanyeol and that girl) stop what they are doing when they realized that EXO already watching them doing such sweet scene then they flushed red. Chanyeol grabbed the girl's hand and pull her on a hugged because he sense that the girl's so shy and her face is really red as a tomato.Then again his members laughed and cheered at them because of Chanyeol sweet action to a girl named Matilda.

C. Jade KimByunParķ

~

  "If i die don't take me out i wanna die happy. Jongdae biased"
(ⓒexoextra)

~

  [👑]#EXO

"EXO'S SASAENG Compilation"

-A sasaeng grabbed kai while he was standing near the stairs causing him to fall down and injured his chin and knee.

-A sasaeng tried to kidnapped EXO by bringing the same Van as EXO and used it to wait outside EXO's Schedules.

One member of EXO actually tried to get on but good thing his manager freaked out and pulled him out.

-A sasaeng gave Kai a stuff animal while he's at the airport. But it couldn't get pass the security so they checked it out and found a hidden camera on it's eyes.

-Lay went back to his waiting room only to find out that their bags are open and it's contents strewn around.

-A sasaeng installed a recording device at the foreign hotel bathroom that recorded noise of Tao showering and humming.

-A fan put her underwear in one of EXO member's bag then immediately ran away.

-A sasaeng sexually harrased Sehun and Luhan

-A sasaeng were on their knees crawling outside EXO's dorm trying to find EXO's stray hairs.

-A sasaeng hit D.O's eye by her huge DSLR lenses at the airport. D.O keep on saying 'appa' means that 'it hurts'

-A sasaeng suddenly grab D.O in the airport.

-A sasaeng shaved their head to disguised as men and followed EXO inside the men's bathroom.

-A sasaeng took EXO's pee in their dorm then she sell it saying she keeps it in her fridge and she already tasted it.

-A sasaeng took Kyungsoo's underwear in their dorm then she post it on twitter finding a buyers and claiming the underwear was Kyungsoo's.

She even wrote that she's selling Kyungsoo's underwear that she personally got from EXO's dorm. She said that it costs 10,000 won because there were still a couple of hair strands in that underwear. And even said that Sehun is her next victim.

-A sasaeng helds D.O's hand. D.O seemed surprise so she said "Kyungsoo if you're scared, you can pee. I'll suck it all"

©to the rightful owner

~

"Want to protect your smile Forever EXO Forever we are one"

This is one of my favorite banner for #EXOrDIUMInMexico

Mexican EXO-Ls are so sweet <3

-sheiy luyoon sone-

~

EXO Lay's "Lose Control" is breaking music chart records

Cr. Koreaboo

 Koreaboo

Lay's Lose Control broke records in South Korea for having the most sales by a solo artist in Gaon Chart's History, and it was only his solo debut.

EXO Lay's October solo debut was one for the books as the idol was named as having the most sales by a solo artist in Gaon Chart's History.

The EP, titled Lose Control, was released in October 2016 and shortly went on to sell 270,000 copies. Soon, it peaked at number one on the Gaon Album Chart, and eventually ranked as the 7th Best-Selling Album of 2016.

 Soon, it peaked at number one on the Gaon Album Chart, and eventually ranked as the 7th Best-Selling Album of 2016

It was ranked No.1 on YinYueTai's TOP 100 Songs of 2016 V Chart.

However, Lay's debut success didn't end there, as it also impressively broke 7 out of 8 Guinness World Records on the YinYueTai China Weekly Chart, a major music sharing site in China. He also he went on to win the Album of the Year Award at the 5th annual YinYueTai V Chart Awards 2017.

 He also he went on to win the Album of the Year Award at the 5th annual YinYueTai V Chart Awards 2017

He is truly impressive. He was killing those charts.

Lay is a true force to be reckoned with in both China and South Korea.