realization

Alex's perspective

When Alex woke up she felt a sharp pain shooting threw her head. She tried to reach the painful spot with her hands but she wasn't able to move them. Now fully conscious she realized that she was tied to a chair. Her hand were tied behind the chair and her feed where tied to the chair legs. Slowly realizing what had happened she began thinking of the moments before everything went black. She felt her heart skip a beat when she remembered the car flying toward Maggie. She couldn't have survived that, there was no way. Maggie was dead.

Alex wanted to scream at the Alien that took her and had killed Maggie but her screams were cut off by a cloth in her mouth. Not being able to scream for help, and the death of Maggie Alex felt the fear consuming her whole body.

 Not being able to scream for help, and the death of Maggie Alex felt the fear consuming her whole body

Maggie's and Kara's perspective

Kara saw the car flying toward Maggie, her heart was pumping. She now was side by side with the car. Only a few meters and it would hit Maggie. She began to catch up with the car. Kara reached her arms out for Maggie, she felt the contact with Maggie and pushed her away from the car. The moment Kara and Maggie hit the ground the car crashed into the place Maggie was standing only a second ago.

''that was a close call, to close. Are you alright?''

Kara asked Maggie.

''I'm fine, thank you some much. I cou- I would have died if it wasn't for you.''

''don't worry about it, it was no biggie. Alex, are you okay? Alex?''

Kara looked around. Not seeing Alex she began to feel the fear. Did the car hit Alex?

''Maggie, have you seen Alex? I can't find her. Alex! Common Alex where are you.''

''Kara, she was standing right there. She was standing right there.''

Kara looked at Maggie and saw that Maggie ran up to the place where she had seen Alex for the last time.

''she was standing right here. Where is she? KARA WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?''

Kara, not knowing what she could do, was looking around hoping to see Alex.

''J'ohn Alex, she is gone...''

''Kara? What do you mean Alex is gone? I'll call the DEO and ask Winn to find out what kind of alien where dealing with.''

J'ohn picked up the phone and called Winn.

''Agents Schott, we need you to find out the kind of alien Kara was fighting. I think the alien has taken Alex''