Wedding

Alex's perspective

Alex opened her eyes. It had been the fifth time she was put into a alternate reality. They had been hard on her. Switching from date night's with Maggie to the two of them laying on the couch and watching a movie. And every time she had been pulled out she had been reminded of Maggie's death. She saw flashed of the memories, memories of the car flying toward Maggie. There was no way Maggie could have survived that, she couldn't.

Alex had just been pulled out of a reality in which she and Maggie went for dinner and walked through the city. Remembering that Maggie was death she saw Thane's blue eyes and felt she was being pulled back in. The last couple of times it went easier. She didn't had the strength to resist it.

 She didn't had the strength to resist it

Here comes the bride was playing. Alex drew in a deep breath and held it for a moment. Hearing the music playing at the background Alex looked at her sister.

''You look so beautiful.''

Kara said with a smile on her face

''Are those tears, little sis?''

''Ow shut up, I'm just so happy for you. You're my sister, my hero and I love you. I'm so unbelievably happy for you. You found your soul mate and you're going to spend the rest of your life with her. No go. Your future wife is waiting for you.''

Kara whipped a tear from her cheeks and hugged her sister. They looked at each other for the last time before the doors opened and Alex began walking down the aisle.

 They looked at each other for the last time before the doors opened and Alex began walking down the aisle

{know I'll never find it on my own. Cause this life ain't leading nowhere on my own.}

She looked so beautiful. How could one person be so unbelievably beautiful. Alex couldn't keep her eyes of Maggie. She was about to marry this gorgeous woman.

{I'm standing still with nothing in my way. Letting me go so I can find myself again.}

She forgot everything that was going on. She could only think about Maggie, her Maggie. The woman she loves with all her heart.

{I need that. Ground beneath my feet to feel that. Ground beneath my feet.}

She now stood in front of Maggie . She had this beautiful black suite on which made her look perfect. Alex had been waiting for this for so long and now it was finally happening and it was perfect.

{I need that ground beneath my feet to feel that ground beneath my feed. I need that}

''Friends. Today were here to unite these two wonderful woman.
Alex Danvers, do you take Maggie Sawyer to be your wife. To have and to hold. From this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you apart.''

''Yes, I do.'' Alex said.

''Maggie Sawyer, do you take Alex Danvers to be your wife. To have and to hold. From this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you apart.''

''Yes, I do.'' Maggie said with a big smile on her face.

{I need that home, I'm coming home. I'm coming home. Cause this life that I've been living ain't my own. Home, I'm coming home. I'm coming home. Cause I'm tired of being out there on my own.}

''By the power invested in me by the state of National City, I now pronounce you wife and wife.''

{I'm coming home. Oh yeah yeah yeah. I'm coming home. Oh yeah. And all of this time I've been living it up. And all I've got Is rubble and dust. Oh oh, I'm coming home.}

''You may kiss the bride.''

Alex put her hands on Maggie's shoulders and looked into her eyes. Slowly she moved her head toward Maggie.

Suddenly Alex was back in the chair and everything around her was black

Suddenly Alex was back in the chair and everything around her was black. She felt her heart break and she wanted to cry and shout. She just married Maggie, at least she thought she did. but know she was back in the cruel reality, were Maggie was dead. She won't be able to marry the woman she loved. Although Alex felt is if hear whole world had just crumbled into pieces she didn't want to give Thane the satisfaction. 

''Don't you have any lights here?''

Alex said mockingly.

''Ow just wait. When I'm done with you, darkness is all you want to see''

Thane said with a smirk on his face.