Alone

Alex's perspective

Alex didn't knew how long she had been alone in that dark room but after some time she heard footsteps leading up to the door. Alex heard two heavy metal bold's being moved and was suddenly blinded by the light that poured in. After her eye were used to the light, she realized that the man standing in front of her the alien was she had encountered (was she thought was) earlier this morning. Not being able to talk because of the cloth Alex stared at the alien.

''you're probably wondering where you are, why your here and who I am.''

The alien said as he grabbed a chair and sat down in front of her.

''To start of my name is Thane and I'm from the planet Krayania. The reason why you're here is, well simply, because you pissed me off. No human being has ever been able to hurt me and I sure as heel wasn't planning on telling that happen without any revenge''

Thane stood up and slowly began walking towards Alex.

''See... the creatures, as you would probably call us, aren't very known. We have lived in secret for millions of years.''

He said as he moved closer to Alex.

''And those whom we do get in touch with usually don't live to tell about it.''

Thane was now standing so close that Alex could feel his breath on her face. She tugged on the restrains and tried to speak but her words were cut off.

''You see.."

Thane continued. Not paying any attention to Alex.

''We krayanions have special abilities. We are able to make an alternate reality in a person's head. We are able to put them in that reality our pull them out whenever we want to. Once in the alternate reality the person in question doesn't know it's an alternate reality. Once we pull them out everything comes back to them and they remember what happened before and what happened during the alternate reality.''

Thane put his hand on Alex's shoulder and with one swift movement he pulled the cloth out of Alex's mouth.

''You fucking bastard, you killed Maggie. I'm going to kill you, you hear that asshole. I'm going to kill you.''

Alex screamed and began fighting against the restrains.

''You son of a bitch. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to ki-''

Suddenly Alex felt all control over her body leave

Suddenly Alex felt all control over her body leave. All she could see and focus on where the blue eyes that where hovering in front of her. They were Thane's eyes. She kept being pulled deeper and deeper in the clear blue color, which began turning darker. At first Alex could resist the overwhelming urge to keep looking in his eyes.

''Well, well agent Danvers. I've got to say you're one of the strongest I've met. No one can resist me for that long. But don't worry. Soon, just like everyone else, you will eventually give in.''

Alex tried to fight the urge but after a while that beautiful blue color turned black.