my sisters friends

i walk into my room my eyes heavy with sleep i lay on my bed and close my eyes i sleep for about three hours i wake up and see my sister in my bed next to me i look at her and get up she does this a lot if she feels lonely she comes in my bed for the most part she stays on her side "sis come on i need to change my clothes get up " she growls at me lowly"just go into the bathroom i'm still tired"i sigh"fine i will but this is the last time you'd think i was the older one here " she rolls over and ignores me i walk into the bathroom and change and put my leather jacket on and walk back into my room"bell what are we gonna do tonight?" she sits up"i can see if some of my friends wanna come over  and you can do the same" i sit on the chair in my room"sounds like fun but there has to be beer and vodka" she just give me a look of disgust "sorry but you know your friends are to much for me if i'm not drunk and i'm not 21 so thats on you" i smile and turn the tv on and call some of my friends to come over around five and my sister gets dressed and goes to buy some food and drinks i put on some better clothes so my friends dont yell at me for looking like a hobo in front of girls i put on a striped shirt with a pair of my best jeans "man i hate getting dressed up like this" Bella walks in the door and sees me "aww how cute you got dressed up for the gurl's" I give her a death stare and she laughs more "any way i invited Ashley Brenda and sera over who did you invite?" I sigh "well of course i had to invite Keith Robert and Cory  over" she sighs "great the three pervs thats nice why not invite Devin?" "he is working tonight so he said no" just as i said that i heard a knock at the door and Bella goes to open it and i see some one standing there nut cant see who they hug and walk in the girl is a lot shorter than me but everyone is pretty short to me i'm 6'1 she has blonde hair and is wearing a black sweatshirt i believe i have seen her before at school not very sure though she walks up to me "hi my names Ashley"i see her eyes flash to pitch black and back so i back up a bit "uh my names zack nice to meet you " she looks at me and goes and sits on the couch my sister walks over to ask me something" um Bella did you see that?" she looks at me confused"see what?" i look at Ashley and back at Bella "her eyes went completely black" bella looks at me and laughs "she has eye contacts in" i look away not convinced"ok if you say so "