why me

"Zack do you mind if i spend the night at your house i dont wanna go back tonight" i open the door and look back" yeah your always welcome her Ashley you should know that" she smiles and hops on my back and i walk in and drop her on the couch and sit next to her" she what you wanna do" she looks around and looks at the tv and gets up" uh what are you doing " she smiles and puts in a movie and sits down" put a movie in" i look at her and just close my eyes "what movie the only movies over there are Bella's gross romance movies" she smiles and hits play i open my eyes and look up and gag at the movie Ashley hits me"shut up pacific rim is awesome" i laugh and watch the movie she falls asleep and i go to make something to eat cause i'm a bottomless pit i make some food and sit back down and watch the movie as i finish the food i hear a knock at the door so i get up and answer it as i open it someone puts a bag over my head and throws me in a trunk i think i passed out cause i cant remember anything from that point i wake up tied to a chair and see someone standing in front of me he is short and has white hair he turns around to look at me and laughs" well looks like the mutt is up" i growl at him and try to break away "who are you and why am i here" he smiles and laughs "your the alpha you will die " i feel the rope come loose and i look up at him" what the hell do you mean i'm the alpha? this makes no sense what so ever." he laughs and walks out as soon as the door shuts i drop the rope and stand up and shift into a wolf i dont know how but i'm sure he sensed i was in trouble i climb out a window and run home i get to the door and Ashley opens it i look up at her and fall to the ground tire from all the running she picks me up and i tell her what happened"wow that sucks" i nod my head and look at her" why me why does all this have to happen to me"