Prolouge

"3rd Person"

Noah had picked up the vlog camera when he was 16, his girlfriend, being 15, they did a lot of trampoline videos, vlogs, and videos to talk to their fans. But. Sometimes, those people aren't always fans. Ashlyn had been getting a lot of hate, she tries not to let it get to her, but I'm sure Noah knows, he doesn't wanna talk to her about it because he doesn't want to make her upset.

"Noah's POV"

Finally, my fathers channel had been dusted off, I changed the name to 'NoahAtwoodEverything', just a channel where I do, well, everything. I recently just recorded a video with my sisters Katie and Jenna, they are now 3. We did a fashion show with them, it was cute. Zeus had been going through some bad times, slowing down, not drinking to much. He was taken to the vet, and they said he could have fluid in his abdomen. I'd really hate to see Zeus pass. Ashlyn had been sad lately from hate comments, I haven't talked to her about it, not because I don't care, because I hate to see hee upset. Although keeping from talking about it maybe worse.

I got up from the couch and got a glass of water. I was editing my video and eating toast. I brought the cup back to the couch and sat down again. Ashlyn lay her head on my shoulder as I edited, I saw she was looking through comments on her phone. She had a sad look on her face, the comments looked okay, but one caught my eye.

'Ashlyn has no right to steal him, she's to ugly for him, Noah deserves a model, not a trash can.' The comment had 138 likes, I heard Ashlyn sniff. I put my laptop down and sat up, I took Ashlyns phone from her and she looked up at me. I took her hands.

"Don't listen to the comments, they're just some 13 years old getting jealous of you. You're Beautiful, I don't need a model, because I have you." I said kissing her hand, I let go of her and wiped a tear away from her cheek.

"Thanks, Noah." She said.

"Anytime, Ash." I replied.