Chapter 9: Hospital

"Noah's POV"

      Pushing the thought of Ash being pregnant aside. I picked her up bridal style and started carrying her out of the aisle.

"Wait! I need to grab something." She said, stopping me. I walked back and she grabbed the box on the floor. 'Plan-b'.

"You know, you should have told me. We could work it out." I said carrying her out the store, with Roman carrying Brittney behind us.

"I'm sorry. I didn't wanna cause drama." She said looking down. I wish she told me. "I didn't think you would want to talk about it. Like, having a kid, or the thought of having one." She replied, putting her head into my shoulder. I felt a wet spot form on my shoulder. She was tearing up.

"It's okay, Ash." I started, holding her closer. "It's scary to think about having kids right now. We are young, and still have our lives ahead of us. I'm a little mad at you for not talking to me, but, I'm not mad because I'm sure you were scared." I finished. I walked out of the store carrying Ashlyn. An EMT came over with a stretcher. I held my hand up still holding her.

"No, there is not need for that. I have her here, we'll get into the ambulance without that. She's sensitive having someone touch her without me holding her. Please, she doesn't need it." I said to the paramedic, he nodded and folded the stretcher up and put it back into the ambulance. We got into the ambulance, I sat down on a bench, and he started to clean around her wound. The ambulance started to move. He looked around in it to see if the bullet was still in her leg because it didn't go all the way through. Ashlyn was squrming everytime he touched her. I held her tighter.

"I want to go home." She said as a tear fell from her cheek.

"I know you do, but we need to make sure your gonna be okay. Try to stay still, I've got you." I replied to her. She held tighter to me, if that was even possible. The EMT stopped and looked at me.

"Is she allergic to any medications?" I shook my head no.

"Not that I know of." I answered.

"Well, it doesn't look like the bullet is in her leg. But, we do need to check her for lead poisoning. Does she have a phobia of needles or anything? She seems squeamish." He asked, I nodded and he took his ruber gloves off, and the ambulance stopped. The back doors opened, and Ash was admited to the hospital.