chapter 5

I am so so so sorry I haven't updated!

It's been three months since they murdered my baby. Three months since Chase and I have spoke. I just don't know what to say. It kills me to see him hurting like this, but he keeps pushing me away.

"Chase, baby, you need to eat something. This isn't healthy for you. The pack is lost; they don't know what to think. I need you. Sweetheart just look at me; let me know you actually hear me." I beg him everyday, but I guess he doesn't care.

"Why should I? He was my brother, my son. He was my world, and now my world is gone."

"Baby come here." I pull his head into my lap and whisper lovingly to him. In that moment I know what I have to do.

I push him back on the bed and crawl up on top of him. I kiss him softly on the lips, but he doesn't respond. I kiss down his jawline and pull his shirt off. The sparks start exploding and my core begins to throb. I leave a trail of love bites down his chest and to the waistband of his boxers. He groans ever so slightly, but I hear it. I slide myself in between his legs and insert his rather large shaft into my mouth. Now he has his hands in my hair and is taking over. Chase pulls me up and removes all articles of clothing. His kisses are rough and passionate, but I don't mind. He places his mouth on one of my breasts and begins to tease. He pleasures everywhere but the place of my desire. I grinds my hips into his roughly, and we made sweet, hot, passionate, sexy love.

Okay so I know it's very very very short but it's not like you guy are encouraging me to write so if I get 7 comments I'll upload again!

comment, vote, fan!!