Chapter 12

"There is going to be a big celebration at Hogwarts next year," said Professor Flitwick. We were meeting as a house to discuss future events. It has been a month since Ari came back from Mungo's to visit her brother and term is almost over. "It will be a ball to celebrate a million years of Hogwarts. The youngest descendants of each of the four founders will receive their family heirlooms." Ari looked excited.

The next day was our charms exam. Afterwards, Madon, Robert, and I got my dad's invisibility cloak and snuck out to the girls, who were sitting under a tree,giggling.

"Come on! Admit it!" Liysa said. Ari shook her head no. Molly laughed so hard I thought she would pass out. Being a 5th year and all, she had two years left at Hogwarts. "Hold on!" she said. She started towards me. Our eyes got wide as we scooted back. Ari and Aliysa were laughing now. Molly sat back down and said, " Accio Invisibility Cloak!" It rushed of our heads and reviled us, blushing like mad. All three of them started laughing wildly. "I'll get you for that!" Madon growled. Ari and my sister scaled the tree no problem but Liysa pouted. "No fair! I'm too short to reach the bottom branches!" We cornered her, fingers ready to tickle the information out of her. "Accio Liysa!" Ari giggled. Liysa flew up to the top of the tree. We began to climb up as well. Ari waved her wand and my sister's Firebolt 2 flew to them. She and Molly hopped on and flew over two trees. Molly levitated Ari to one and flew back to Liysa. "Hop on!" said Molly, grinning. "I can't ride a broom!" said Liysa, looking horrified. "Fine then!" Molly flew away. " Wingaurium leviosa!" Ari levitated Liysa away. "Accio Liysa!" said Robert. "Weeeee!" Aliysa giggled,"This even more fun than studying!" She landed and Robert proceeded to tickle her. Her laughs were drowned out by Madon who now had his broom and was chasing Molly. "OI! Sixth year! Be careful with my sister!" I yelled up to him. "No problem!" said the Gryffindor keeper. All that was left was Ari. She looked nervous. I used the summoning charm to get her down, but she had a death grip on the tree so that didn't happen. So, in order to get her down, I started to scale the tree. As she watched, her eyes widened. She leaped off the tree, grinning. I started to panic. "Somebody do something!" I yelled. Everyone turned and just as she was about to fall, she shifted and soared up and away.