Chapter 11

"Congratulations! You found us," said my sister sarcastically. I had found her half asleep on the couch of Gryffindor common room. Upon hearing her snide remark, I rolled my eyes. "Where is she?" I asked. "In my dorm,asleep. I checked on her a few minutes ago," she snapped. " You better had a good reason to send her here. She was sobbing and went to sleep. You know she's leaving soon?" That caught me off guard. Leaving? Why? Will she come back? Will I ever see her again? Then a small voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Molly?" Ari.

"Are you really leaving? Please tell me!" I pleaded. She looked at Molly,unsure and silent. "Come here love," said Molly warmly. Ari walked slowly and sitting next to Molly so that she separated us. She was trying to get away from me. Ari whispered into Molly's ear and Molly said,"From the mouth of Ariana Dumbledore to you,' I'm sorry I did not tell you what's wrong with me, but you yelled at me and my parents uses to yell at each other all the time. Please accept my apology and I will tell you what is wrong.'" I nodded and Ari smiled a small smile. "I should be the one to apologize. I yelled at you for no reason. I am sorry. I just thought something had happened to you." The words were out if my mouth before I could stop them. She smiled and nodded, then gave Molly a pleading look. "Nuh-uh girl. I am not your owl. You will tell him yourself." She grimaced and nodded sadly.