Chapter 4

First I wanna freak out and say OH MI GLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HAVE MORE THAN A THOUSAND READSSSSS! now here is your story.

EVANGELINE'S POV

"Mate." He growled.
Rabid laughed. "Sir this Hunter is not your mate."
"Alec how dare you accuse me of not knowing my mate. And I don't care if she is a hunter, she is my mate." He roared, Jamie whimpered in my arms and clung tighter to my tank top. I spoke up, "Umm....  Guys, I am not a..."

"Shut up bitch do you not- Alpha let go of m-". Alpha grabbed on to Alec's neck then threw him down on the floor. "Don't you EVER call my mate and your Luna a bitch. Your ass can fucking stay here until you've learned to shut your goddamn mouth." Alec groaned and slowly nodded his head. Alpha smirked in satisfaction and without a second glance back to the man on the floor, he walked my way.

I clutched on to Jamie tighter and walked backwards until my back and the grimy wall met. He scowled at the fact that I backed away but wouldn't stop coming closer. Soon was able to detect the emotions in his eyes. Lust, love... pain?

"Oh my! Your feet.... you are on silver..." He laughed. "Don't worry kitten, this silver won't afect me as others, it's meant for weaker wolves to feel pain, but not enough to kill them." Then, he quickly picked me and Jamie and carried me out of the cell, and out of the dungeons.
*
*
*
*
*

"So what's your name mate?"

Before this we've been walking in the woods for who knows how long. Just him walking and me, in his arms all warm in cozy... and beautiful and....

"Mate?"

"Huh?" Did I just black out again?

He laughed. "I asked for you name. Or would you rather have me call you mate?"

"No umm, my name is Evangeline. But everyone calls me Eva."

"Well I'm not every one so I'm going to call you Angel.

I blush. "So what about you, what's your name?"

"Jace."

"So you're an Alpha?"

"Yes."

"And the man from the cell, is your Beta? He growled, "not anymore." 

"Why?"

"Because he disrespected his Luna. "

"Go to sleep Angel. It will take a while before we reach my home."
I nod my before snuggling get closer to his chest, bringing Jamie closer to me and falling I to a deep sleep.
*
*
*
*
*

By the time I woke up. Jace was at his home. I put Jamie down on the couch and now we are playing twenty questions.

"Have you slept with anyone or have you waited for your mate?"

He froze for a bit. "I... no.. I slept with someone before, but only because my father wanted it and I never found my mate during my 23 years of living." He looked so nervous and scared after he told me that fact. It was rather cute and funny in my opinion. I smiled at him before speaking calmly, "It's okay- Heck! I would be surprised if you were a virgin. Besides I'm not a virgin myself," Jace growled and pulled me on to his lap. "Hey I'm not with the person now, I'm with you so we're good. Promise?" 

Jace sat in silence for a moment, the only sound to be heard was Jamie lightly snoring beside us, and Jace breathing into my neck. "Jace? Promise" I persisted, waiting to get an answer out of him. After what seemed like forever, he looked up and smiled at me "Promise." No kidding, I felt so complete after he smiled, it was just that perfect. 

"Eva?" I looked to my side to see Jamie staring up at me wide eyed and looking terrified. "What's happening? Why are we here? Is that man gonna hurt us? Am I never gonna see momma?" I peeled myself away from Jace and pulled Jamie onto my lap.

"Jamie, it's okay, he's not going to hurt us and we're still going to get you home to  your family okay?" He nodded and sniffed back some tears. He looked so terrified and it broke my heart. After snuggling into me, Jamie quickly fell back to sleep and I turned towards Jace.

"Is there somewhere I can put him down to sleep?" He nodded and led me upstairs and into what seemed to be a guess room. The walls were an ugly, bright yellow color with just more than the bare essentials. The queen sized bed layed in the middle of the room embraced in a wood frame. Jace took Jamie from my arms and gently placed him on the bed. Turning towards me, Jace walked back, then wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me out of the room.

As he started pulling me further into the hallway I raised my head to look at him. His face looked serious and maybe slightly mad. I asked him what was wrong but he only ignored me until we stopped at a door. He opened it and gestured me inside. Once inside, I realized that the room was an office. Not knowing what to do, I sat in the chair infront of the desk. Apparently that was a good decision as he sat on the other side. Jace leaned back into his chair, folded his arms across his chest and raised his eyebrow. "Now little mate." He started,

"Where did you and that little boy come from?"
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Okay so I am definitely going to updare by the end of the week!

Vote!
Comment!