Moving In

Danyelle P.O.V

I'm Looking Out The Window Thinking About All The Horrible Things That Happen To Us. What We Went Through Was Torture Like Real Torture It Was Horrible. But We Finally Made It Out In Starting A New Beggining I Hope This Goes Go- (Interrupted)

Me: Whaat? (Annoyed)

Daisha:  Excuse Yuo Who Peed In Your Cereal. I Was Trying To Tell Yuh That Were Here (Mumbles) Cranky Bitch

I Heard What She Said But I'll Just Ignore It. I Get Ourt The Car And See A Big Beautiful House That Looks Like A Mansion. WOW This Is Great. I Run Up The Stats Past The Girls I Go Into This Wonderful Room With Pink And Purple Walls and King Size Bed Since We Already Got Furniture We Just Need Clothes.

Brittnie P.O.V

GIRLS COME DOWN STAIRS WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES BECAUSE WE GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! I Yell Since I'm Like The Adult Of The House Even No Were The Same Age I'm More Adult Type.

The Girl's: Ok

We Head Out The House And Into The Car While I'm Driving To The Mall 30 min later Where Here.We Walk Into The Mall In Start Getting To Work.

Breanna P.O.V

We All Went Our Separate Ways Well Me And Julia Went Together. I'm Walking Through Through The Store And Instantly See Clothes I Like All I Do Is Put Them In The Basket. I Wonder What Julia Doing. I Walk Over To Her.

Me: Hey You Found A lot Of Clothes Yet.

Julia: Yea I'm Done Shopping We Been in This Store For A Long Time

Me: I Feel You. But You Wanna Twin It On The First Day We Can Wear Black And Red.

Julia: Fosho Then let's Go Pick Out Something.

We Went To The Store And Got Some Black Pants That Fit Perfectly on Our Body's A Red Crop Top That Has The Word BOSS written In Bold Black Letters And Some Red And Black Bred 11's

Julia: OKAAY WE GONE BE LOOKING BOSS.

Me: Iknoe Let's Go In Find The Others Iknoe They At The Food Court.

Sarah P.O.V

We Just All At The Food Court Just Eating And Talking. Were The Hell Is Breanna And Julia. And It's Like on Que They Both Come Walking Up.

Me: Were Yall Bitches Was At

Them: None Of Yo Business

Daisha: Can We Go Get Our Hair Done Because We Can't Be Going To No School With Fly Clothes And Our Hair A Hot Damn Mess

In When She Said That We Went To Get Our Hair Done Wich Took Hours It Was Worth It Tho Now All I Want To Do Is Go Home Get In The Shower And Go To Sleep. When We Got To The House We Put All Of Our Clothes Up In The Room And Picked Our Stuff Out For School.

Brittni: GUYS WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AT SIX TOMORROW BECAUSE SCHOOL START AT SEVEN THIRTY AND WE NEED TO GET OUR SCHEDULES

Everybody: ok

Brittni Is Like The Adult Of The Group Since What Happen.She Has Always Been The More Older One. I'm Just Glad We Hot Out Of That Horrible Situation.Well Enough Said For That I No You Guys Want To No What Happen But You Will Find Out Later In The Storie Because. This Chica Need To Go To Sleep And Take Her Shower.

Daisha P.O.V

Iknoe What Your Thinking When Is Daisha P.O.V Gonna Come Well Here It Is Lol. But Anyways Everyone Is Sleep But It's Just Some Strange Feeling I Cant Tell What Is But I No It's Not Good. I Just Hope It Aint Like The Situation Back At Home. I Just Shook The Feeling Out Of My Head Well Maybe I Should Go To Sleep.