Mindless Behavior,Jacob Latimore,and Diggy Simmons(VAMPIRE)

Danyelle   P.O.V

Hey Yall I'm Danyelle I'm Mexican,Black,And Puerto Rican I Have Hazel Eyes I'm 5'5 have light skin and I'm 17 years old. And Have A Banging Body.Pretty Long Black Hair Down My Back Im Funny,Loud,Love to Meet New People. Sometimes People Say I'm Mean But Uhmm (shrugs) I Don't See It. Anywaysssssss Welp Me And My  Friends Just Moved To Get A Good and New Start So Read.

Daisha P.O.V

Hey Guys I'm Daisha I'm Cuban,Indian,And Mexican. I Have Greenish eyes Caramel skin I'm 5'5 and I'm 17 years old with nice curves Long Light Brown Hair Down My Back in I Love To Sing And Dance I'm Nice And Out Going But Can Be A Total BITCH if You Want Me Too.

Brittni P.O.V

Hey I'm Brittni I'm Mixed With Mexican Puerto Rican And Indian I'm 5'4 I have light brown eyes and Skin in curves for days I Have Long Brown Hair To The Middle Of My Back'm 17 In I  Love To Draw And Be Myself In if You Don't Like It Kick Rocks.I Have A Serious Attitude Since I'm Basically The Adult of our group.

Breanna P.O.V

Hey I'm Breanna I'm Mexican Puerto Rican and Indian I'm 5'4 Blue eye color have A good body long light brown hair that goes to the middle of my back I'm 17 in I love to sing in dance in I have A snappy but wonderful attitude. oh And Did I Mentioned That Brittni Is My Twin.

Julia P.O.V

Hey People I'm Julia I'm Cuban And Mexican, I Have Hazel Eyes Long Black Hair Nice Body I'm 5'5 and I'm 16 Years Old. I Love To Dance, Sing, And Draw.Im Really Nice To People but Sometimes They Do To Much And That's When They Bring Out The BITCH Side.

Sarah P.O.V

Hmmmm Let Me See I'm Sarah I'm White Cuban And Black I Have Long Hair Down My Back And Greenish Brown eyes. And Let's Just Say CURVES or NAAH.I'm 5'5 and I'm 16 Years OldIm Funny Nice Mean Sometimes And I Love To Dance.

VAMPIRES EYE COLORS

Blue: Sad

Hazel: Normal

Pink: Lust

Orange: Mad

Red: Ready To Kill