New School pt. 2

It Wasn't Hard Finding Our Classes Since The Room Numbers Was Bye The Door.We Walked In The Class And Instantly My Eyes Landed On Those Boys

???:Lady's I'm Ms. Torres But You Can Call Me Ms. T. I Would Like You To Go Take A Seat Bye Jacob,Daniel, And Chresanto.

We Take Our Seats At The Desk. Luckily We Sit Together.

??:Hi I'm Jacob, But You Can Call Me Prince.

??:Im Daniel But You Can Call Me Diggy

??:And I'm Chresanto But You Can Call Me Roc.

Me:I'm Danyelle But You Can Call Me Danyelle And This Is Brittni And Daisha.

They Rest Of The Class Was Ok I Guess We Barely Did Anything In Their. But Diggy Kept Staring At Me Weird.He's Kind Of Cute.But Brittni And Daisha Look Like Thier Hiding Something.I'm Gonna Find Out Later And If They Don't Tell Me I'm Just Going To Have To Figure It Out On My Own If I Have To.I Ain't Tripping Thoe.

Brittni P.O.V

Something Don't Fill Right. It's Not The Boys It's Just I Fill Like I'm Being Watched.I Don't Know But Last Night I Went to Go Get Some Water From The Kitchen And I Seen Somebody Looking Threw Our Kitchen Window.Well I Thought I Did. I Didn't Tell Anyone About It Because I Don't Want To Worry Anybody But If This Thing Is Starting Again We Need To Do Something About It And Fast.

Daisha: Hello Earth To Brittni.

Me: What?

Daisha: It's Time To Go

(Skipping To Lunch)

Should I Tell Them What Happen. Because It's Might Be Happening To Them To.

Daisha: Guys I Have A Filling That Were Being Watched.

Me: I Thought I Was The Only One But Me Too. I Went To Go Get Some Water Last Night And Somebody Was Staring At Me Threw The Window.

Danyelle: Same Here I Was In My Room Lastinght In I Looked Out The Window Someone Was Standing Their But When I Blinked It Wasn't Their Anymore.

Breanna: Well We Need To Do Something And Fast.

Me: I Agree After School We Will Go Home And Figure Out What's Happening And Fast.

I'm Glad We Found Out Sooner. Because If Not We Would've Been To Late. What Ever This Thing Is It's Moving Fast And Iknoe We Always Have To Be One Step Ahead Of It Our Were Dead.