Who Owns You?

🌸Klance🌸

Words: 1309
Genre: Smut
Summary: allura throws a party to gain more allies, and lance gets a little too flirty with thace for keith's liking
Warnings: exhibitionism, choking, dom! keith x sub! lance, rough sex, objectification, degradation

~ Third Person POV ~

"paladins, i need each and every one of you to be on your best behavior this evening. having as many allies as possible is very important," allura explained, smiling although stress crawled along her teeth.

lance smirked, "i don't know about you guys, but i'm gonna go get dressed."

"you're already dressed," pidge pointed out.

"you guys, we have to make good impressions! wearing these lame, old clothes aren't going to make these guys like us. so, being the face of voltron, i'm going to get dressed up and gain us some new allies."

"'the face of voltron?'" the light brown haired, nerdy paladin squinted as they watched lance skip away.

🥀

the party was booming. hunk provided catering, coran (along with some assistance from pidge) played some great tunes, allura was already talking to guests, and shiro and keith were making minimal conversation, sipping beverages. although, one person was missing, and that one person was moments away from making an amazing entrance.

finally making an appearance at this party, lance stepped out of the elevator, eyes immediately on him. of course, the only eyes that should've been on him weren't, as keith was too busy mumbling into his cup about how dumb it was that he had to be here. that is, until a robotic arm nudged him.

"wow. lance looks really hot tonight."

dark eyes landed on a form yet were oh-so familiar with. but, this time, the form was covered in such skin tight clothing. lance wore a plain black shirt - not just any shirt though, it stopped above his belly button - and a pair of ripped, dark blue jeans that hugged his beautiful rear so perfectly. his tan skin was on display for everyone to see, and so was his ass. in no way was keith okay with this. all of things he was showing off belonged to him and only him, so it wasn't alright for anyone else to touch lance or even think about him the wrong way.

in less than a tick after his arrival, the tall blue paladin was in the middle of the dance floor.

"hold my drink," keith requested of shiro trough clenched teeth.

once his drink was handed off, he marched through the crowd, a possessive fire burning in his dark eyes, not caring if he pushed anyone on his way to lance. when he reached the tall boy, the brunette was dancing very close with a certain galra named thace. all that could go through keith's mind was 'that's mine, and he's touching it' as he watched lance grind against thace. when blue eyes met dark, enraged ones, a goofy smile broke out on the blue paladin's face.

"hey, man," the brunette smirked. "i'm a little busy with thace here, maybe you can come back later?"

brat.