Pregnant

It's a few months later in the story I didn't want to do a dirty one because I just don't do that  
----------------------------------------------
Alexis pov let me back you up a lot of things changed in my life me and anthony are still happy and dating Chance and Tessa are dating now me and nick our best friends still and me and Tessa got even closer. Thats all that changed. Any ways every morning I would wake up and instantly have to throw up and I would get morning sicknesses al the time but I don't know why Tessa told me I should get a pregnancy test so we went to the store and got a really expensive good one. I got home and did it I waited for the results I looked at it and it said positive my eyes instantly filled up with tears. I walked out of the bathroom and Tessa came up and hugged me are you ok she asked I replied with a no I'm pregnant. What are you going to tell anthony she asked. I don't know I said. Then anthony came in the room he saw me crying so I quickly wiped my tears away he asked me if everything was ok Tessa looked at me with the you better tell him look on her face and left the room. I said actually anthony I need to tell you something my heard was betting so fast. Anthony I'm pregnant I told him what he said with a smile on his face. Yeah I'm sorry I said looking down. Sorry? Why are you sorry Were going to have a kid me screamed and hugged me then he asked me some questions and then he picked me up and went down stairs we watched a movie and went to bed. THE NEXT DAY: I woke up next to anthony and I ran into the bathroom and threw up then I felt anthony pull my hair back and rub my back when I was done I brushed my teeth and we went down stairs together today is the day we are going to tell team 10 that we are having a baby. Me  and anthony decided to do charades we called everyone downstairs and we set up a white bored they sat on the couch and we drew the first picture it was me and anthony Tessa said Alexis and Anthony and then corrected her self to we do it was we and they guessed are and jake guessed are going to have and we drew a baby they all said baby and then they put it all together and they all scream your having a baby they all hugged us and we had a good day.