You too meet

Your pov Alexis wake up you heard chance yelling at you at then taking a pillow and smacking you with it. I'm up I say and then smack him back and then you get in the shower after your shower you brush your long blonde hair then blow dry it and straighten it even though it's pretty straight. Then you brush your teeth etc. then you grab your suitcase and head down stairs. It's about time you hear Chance say and see him pointing to his watch that he doesn't have on. You and chance have a very playful relationship your always joking with each other anyways we say goodbye to our parents and head to the airport. What about anthony you say while driving chance replies saying he is driving there and then we will meet up at the airport oh ok you reply. I'm really excited for you to meet anthony Chance says yeah me too you answer back. It's weird how I've never met him before you say Well every time I ask you if you want to go over his house you say no he replies True you say. We're here you say excitedly then Chance parks and you go inside the airport. Then chances starts looking for anthony then you see him walk towards someone he dabs that person up (it's like a bro hug they always do) Wow he is cute you say in your head then you get interpreted by chance saying Anthony this is my little sister Alexis, Alexis this is anthony. I just smile and wave. Omg anthony is so hot you say to yourself why did I never want to go to his house?
Chances pov I walk into the airport looking for anthony I finally found him and I walked up to him and introduced him to Alexis.
Anthony's pov When he introduced me to Alexis I was star struck because she was so beautiful everything about her was she looked nothing like Chance wow she is so cute.
Your pov we went to go get some breakfast and then we sat and waited then we heard our fight get called and he got on the plane. My seat was in the middle of Chance and anthony yes I thought in my head I get to sit by anthony.
On the flight
Anthony's pov I fell asleep and I woke up to Alexis laying her head on my shoulder fast asleep she was so cute. Chances pov I see Alexis laying her head on anthony's shoulder I'm totally ship it I whisper to anthony and he just smiles that weird I say because every time I do that to him with other girls he always goes Ewww no not happening but not her I think  its because she is my sister he doesn't want to be rude. Anthony's pov lady's and gentlemen the fight is now landing i hear on the intercom Alexis is still sleeping so I woke her up. Your pov I woke up to anthony whispering wake up we're here I flutter my eyes open and i get off the plane then I go inside LAX and I get the luggage and we go outside I see jake waving his hands and we walk over to him I already knew jake because we were good friends also so we get in the car and we drive to the house.