Meeting Team 10

Alexis pov we get to the house and we walk inside everyone yells welcome we meet everyone and then we go to our Rooms mine is really big I share a room with this beautiful girl named Tessa she is just like me I know we are going to be friends. Anyways I start unpacking and she helps me she grabbed a photo of my old dance team she looks at me and says "you can dance " yeah I love to dance it's like a story that you tell but just with movement I say she looks at me and says we're going to get along so well it turns out that she dances too. After were finished packing I go to chances room he is obviously sharing it with anthony and the twins I can't tell which is which but I'll work on it (in real life I can tell them apart). I go over to the twins and talk to them it's kinda hard to understand them because there from Spain but I managed to somewhat understand what they were saying. They were really nice but crazy. Then I walked over to anthony and helped him hang his clothes. He thanked me and then asked me for my phone i put my password in and I gave him it but I was confused then he took it and put his phone number and he put Anthony 💍❤️ as the contact I just smiled and went over to chance and I showed him what anthony did he just laughed and said Alexis got a boyfriend I got embarrassed and just walked away I went to Tessa and told her about it and she asked me if I liked him I said I guess so she smiled and said don't tell anyone but I like your brother I just laughed we talked for awhile and all went to a group dinner.