Through The Dark Larry Stylinson

It was 2019, One direction was over. Harry and Louis were finally free, FInally out of the closet. They moved in together, They were happy for once in their lives. They never surendered. 

*louis pov* 

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a blue towal around my waist. It had been 3 years since one direction has ended for good, Me and harry are finally together. I left the bathroom with my wet feet staining the carpet and went to my closet. I pulled out some white boxers, A shirt and blazer, And some dress pants. I glanced over at the clock while i was getting dressed, i was gonna be late. I dryed my hair and brushed it out and scurried down the hall. I aporched harry in his apron making some toast, I looked at him and smiled and sat down on the kitchen table. 

"Good morning my love!" I smiled at harry. Harry handed me a plate with the toast. 

Good morning darling! Harry smiled and sat next to me. I ate quickly knowing that i will be late for work. Harry spoke up

"Sorry love i should have woken you sooner"

"Its alright sweets, not your fault" I smiled and kisses him deeply. His lips formed against mine kissing back. I walked to the door and looked at him and smiled. Harry smiled

"Have a good day lou, See you at 6?"

I nodded, "I love you hazza"

Harry smiled, "I love you more darling". I smiled and exited the house and got in my car and turned the key, I slammed my foot against the pedal and backed out of the drive way. My boss is gonna kill me. I turned down the streets, There was a red light coming up. I thought to myself "i can make it c'mon"

I spead through the red light, Bad idea.. Very bad idea. A truck was to my left, I glanced over out my window and screamed at the top of my lungs. The truck hit the left of my car and my shoulders slammed to the right and my body was pushed out of my seat and i fell into the passenger side, I was in shock. i couldnt hear anything. I felt the blood pouring down my face. My eyes were squeezed shut. I opened my eye lids..

I still couldnt see anything.. I screamed and reached my hands up to my eyes. And i felt the blood pouring from the and little shards of glass in my pupils. I screamed harrys name. I still couldnt hear anything. I screamed witch felt like for hours. 

I soon felt arms and hands grabbing me and putting me into a car with sirens. I knew that i was in a ambulence, I cried blood and tears as the people in the ambulence put bandages on my eyes to stop the bleeding. We got to the hospital and i was put into a hospital bed. I couldnt move, My hearing started to come back and i heard a doctors talking next to me. 

"we got the glass out of his eyes, but it seems he may be blind."

My heart stopped. I spoke up. 

"B-blind?"

The doctors looked at me, "ah your awake. Im afraid so young man, Your may be permentily blind. "

*harrys pov*

I had the day off today, It was about 2 hours since lou left for work. I sat on the couch and wrapped myself in a blanket. Louis wont be home for another 5 hours so i turned on the tv.

The news flicered onto my tv. 

"famous singer Louis Tomlinson was at the sight of a terribule accident"

My heart stopped, i stopped breathing. I stared at the tv. It showed pictures of the scean of the car crash, Louis car was slammed on the right side and was smoking a bit. 

"the boy has survived this accident, but he does have some perminent problmes, Well get back to this after the weather" 

The tv turned to the weather. I screamed at the top of my lungs and punched the wall. I sat on the couch crying still the news came back on. 

The camera was pointed at the hospital with the woman speaking while they entered a room, It was live.. 

"Louis was driving but seemed to of pass a red light, A truck hit the side of the boys car and louis was sent to the hospital"

They walked into a room, And there was louis, In a hospital bed with bandages around his eyes. 

If only i could get to the hospital, Louis has the car and the hospital is on the other side of town. The camera pointed to the doctor and louis. The doctor spoke up.

"Im afraid that the one direction member is blind and lost nerve in his right leg, Im afraid he has to spend his life in a wheel chair and he wont be able to have vision"

Louis started to speak up. "h-harry, if your watching this, I-i love you, p-please come here and h-help me"

Louis started to cry and the doctor rushed the people out of the room. The camera was pointed at the woman again. "well there you have it, louis tomlisnon, the famous member of one direction is now a cripple and a blind man, god bless him"

I sat there in shock. Tears rushing down my face, My phone started buzzing. I looked at my phone and the screen lit up with niall's contact name.  I clicked decline. 

Soon i heard loud knocking on the door, I sat there and stared at the wall. The door broke open and i looked over at the door, There stood niall and he rushed to me and held me close, he picked me up and carried me to the car. I looked at him with my teary eyes. 

"Where are we going"

"To the hospital" 

Niall rushed down the streets and parked at the hospital, I jumped out of the car and ran inside, faster then i have ever ran before, I went to the front desk and got the number of louis room. 

Me and niall ran fast and we saw the other boys in the waiting room. Zayn and liam looked at me crying and pointed to the door of the room. 

I walked to the door with my heart pounding. I opened the door, And walked inside. I heard his weak voice speak. "h-harry?"

I ran to his bed and huged him tightly and started sobbing, He started crying as well. I looked at him, He was wearing glasses witch were dark in the eye holes and i cried harder.

"Y-your blind lou"

Louis nodded with tears rushing down his face, "i-i am"

*3 hours later*

i wrapped my slender fingers around the handles of the wheel chair and pushes the chair out into the cold air, Louis was playing with his hands, I think hes still in shock, He thinks this is all a dream. 

We put louis into nialls car and niall drove us home, The car ride was silent. Niall stopped at our house and niall hugged me tightly. "bye haz" I nodded Bye nialler

I hopped out of the car and put louis back in the wheel chair and walked into the house and closed the door. I sat on the side of the couch infront of him in his wheel chair. He started off into the dark nothing while i started at him. I leaned in and kisses him. He kissed back. 

*louis pov* 

I pointed my head at harry direction. And i held my hand out hoping he will take it, I felt his large soft hand take mine and we locked fingers. My breath hitched.

"I-i cant see y-your beautiful face a-anymore harry"

Harry squeezed my hand tighter.. " i-i know baby i know"

"h-how am i gonna live without my eye sight, Im living in the dark. "

Harry's hand exited my fingers and i felt his warm hands cup my blushing cheeks. He took in a deep breath "i-i will help you through the dark"

I felt a tear stream down my face as he kissed me once again.