Chapter 3

*louis pov*

I sat there in my wheel chair, Its been a year since the accident, I was fianlly used to being like this. I sighed, It was 5 in the morning and harry had told me that he'd be going out with some friends. 

I sudennly heard the door fly open and heard shuffling feet walk into the living room, I sat there, arms crossed, and looked to harrys direction.

Wanna explain where you have been for the past 11 hours 'babe', i put some attitude in the word babe, he knew i was pissed off

He spoke up, Slurring his words. "I told you i would be at ed's house for a bit.. i smelt the achohal in his voice.."

I huffed, "So that means you can come home at 5 in the morning thinking everything will be all happy? Its not gonna work harry, This is the third time this week you've done this and im getting pretty fucking sick of it!!"

I then felt a sting on my cheek, I jerked my head and put my hand on my cheek feeling the sensitive skin, Harry just slapped me..

I screamed at him, "PACK YOUR THINGS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

I felt him roll his eyes and he leaned in and kissed me hard, I pushed him away and heard him thump onto the floor. 

"DO YOU THINK KISSING IS GONNA SOLVE THIS HARRY? GET OUT"

I heard him sigh and he went into the room paking his things. I felt warm tears slide down my cheeks, He doesnt even care that im making him leave, I know hes drunk but he hit me.. 

I heard him walk over to the living room, He looked at me and spoke up in a crackly voice, "L-louis i-"

I cut him off and jerked my hand to the door pointing my finger, "Out of my house styles". I heard a sob come from harry as the door opened.. Then close. I heard the car start, and he drove off. Leaving no cloths behind or anything.

Larry Stylinson was over.