Chapter 7

*harrys pov*

I knocked on the door. I was shaking so much.. Im scared to see him.. What if hes all skinny? ugh.. 

I heard louos shuffling to the door.. He opened the door and i gasped in horror.. 

He was using his crutches, not his wheel chair.Louis was skin and bones.. He was wearing a tank top and boxers. His cheeks were swollen in, HIs arms were thin and pale. His crippled leg and other leg were skinny and weak like they were about to break. I could see his ribes thro his shirt.

Suddenly, he smiled 

"harry?"

I nodded.. Wait why am i nodding.. He cant see me..

"hi louis"

"come in haz!!"

He moved over to let me in, I walked into the house, rememebring the scent.. Louis spoke up

"i'v missed you harry.."

I started to tear up at his words and sat down on the couch, He put his crutches down and put his hand on the seat to make sure he wasnt gonna sit on me and he sat down right next to me. He turned his head at me and smiled. 

"i'v missed you too lou"

He smiled and leaned in closer.

"im sorry for slapping you.." 

I smelt achohal in his mouth.. I sighed thinking that he was drunk and he probaly still hates me.

I fake smiled. 

"its alright.."

Louis put his hand on my thigh and i started to tense up.

"l-louis stop.."

He smirked and moved his hand closer to my lower region. My breath started hitching. He started to unbutton my jeans and i watching him blushing deeply. He opened the zipper of my jeans. He pulled my jeans and boxers down and started jerking me off.

I let out a whimper

"n-no lou use your mouth"

Louis chuckled and stood up limping between my legs , He moved his head down and licked my tip. Then he looked back up and me and took off his blind glasses, His eyes had scars from the accidnent but they were so beautiful. He smirked and licked my tip again.

"i was i could see your cock harry"

I bit my lip and he moved his head down farther and started sucking me fast and hard and i moaned breathlesy.

I swirled his tongue around my slit and i gasped.. 

"l-lou stop im gonna c-cum!"

I lifted his head up and looked at me smirking, he stood up and took off his tanktop, Then he slide off his boxers.. I checked him out and smiled. I stood up and picked him up and carried him upstairs to the bedroom.

I layed him down on the bed and licked up his neck and he whimpered.

"spread your legs for me baby"

Louis spread his legs and i sat on the knees between his legs and lined my cock up with his hole, He nodded and i pushed my tip into him and he moaned loudly. I pushed myself in all the way and moved my hips around. 

He groaned and tilted his head back as i started thrusting in and out fast and hard

"mm h-hazza"

"a-ah lou"

After a bit of this i reached my hand down and started jerking louis off while thrusting and louis then came all over my hand and i licked it up and started to cum into his hole. He moaned loud as i pulled out. I leaned down and kissed him.

He kissed back, He then grabbed my arm and kissed my scars.

"dont do it again haz"

I put my hand on his stomach 

"lets go eat.."

He smiled

"sounds lovley"