Forever (Jacoby Shaddix One Shot)

He stood there, caressing her body with his full of tattoos hands and looking at her with his piercing dark eyes. It was an intense moment. She couldn't believe what was happening. She was in bed with Jacoby Shaddix, the lead singer of Papa Roach!

They had met each other that night at the hotel's bar. Both were in New York for business. When he entered the bar, she instantly spotted him, she knew who he was and she knew that she had a major crush on him since her high school days. However, she was far too shy to go and greet him. So, she just stood there, watching his every move.

It wasn't long before he noticed her too. He smiled at her warmly and she felt her cheeks turning red as she returned the smile. Far too embarrassed, she turned her head the other way, trying to act as normally as she could.

She wasn't paying attention at Jacoby, her mind was racing as she was staring some people dancing under the melody of Santana's "Smooth". She was taken aback when she felt a hand on her waist. It was him, Jacoby. She couldn't believe her luck! Before she could utter a word, he grabbed her hand and lead her to the dance floor for a slow dance.

"Uhm, Jacoby, what are you doing?"

"What? Don't you like the song... um, what's your name babe?"

"My name's Eveline and yes, I do like the song, I was just a bit surprised to be honest."

"You shouldn't be. So are you a fan?" he asked her as his hands were in the lower of her back, rubbing her softly.

"Yeeeees, I am" she almost moaned. His hands felt so good on her.

"Do you want me to stop, Eveline?"

"What? No, no, please don't stop Jacoby. It feels good."

She couldn't help it and her sexual frustration took the best of her. She would be his soon and this was so wrong! He was 15 years older than her and she had a boyfriend. She didn't care at all at that certain moment, though.

The song ended and they went back to Eveline's table for a little chit-chat. They were talking about him, the guys in the band and how's it like to travel around the world doing what you love. They constantly flirted each other and he couldn't help but smile at her. Jacoby liked girls like Eveline. She was tall and curvy in the right places, with brown eyes and hair and a killer smile. Not like Eveline didn't like him! In fact, he was the type of guy she always fell for. She liked tattooed guys, with this dark attitude and style.

Nonetheless, it was getting late and Eveline had a flight at 9 AM next morning.

"Jacoby, I really must get going. Early waking up tomorrow."

"Oh, come on, just stay a bit more."

"I wish I could but I have to go."

"Fine then, all drinks are on the house tonight. Let me at least accompany you to your room."

"Good, let's go."

They've reached the elevator and got in. Her room was (luckily) on the same floor as his so he didn't bother pressing any buttons.

 He instinctively wrapped his arm around her back once again. This time they were closer than ever. He was craving a kiss, anything. He knew it wasn't just the fact he was drunk, he liked this girl. She couldn't move, her body was frozen, waiting for Jacoby to move. He just starred at her and slowly he made a move to kiss her. She was about to give in but she pulled away, scared.

Finally, the elevator's doors opened and they both got out.

"Sorry if that made you feel awkward." Jacoby said apologetically.

"Yeah, don't worry" she forced a smile.

They've finally made it to her room's door.

"Ok, that's my room. Thank you for tonight, it was really great to meet you, J."

"Same here" he smiled.

Without any second thoughts, as if a massive wave rushed through her mind, he pulled him close and this time she kissed him. He hold her tight, massaging the back of her neck as he was kissing her back, with more and more passion.

She burst the door open and they both moved to the bed, wasting no time. He took his shirt off, allowing her to admire his sexy and full of tattoos body. His hands roamed through her body to find her dress' zipper. When he did, a smirk appeared on his face as she undressed Eveline. She wore no bra, just black g-strings.

He was kissing her lips and in the same time he was rubbing her breasts softly, pinching her nipples lightly. She was moaning and her heart was beating louder as he reached her pussy. With one move, he took off her g-strings and went down to her. She enjoyed the feeling and she came close to orgasm. Jacoby wanted to tease her, though, and that's why he moved his attention back to her breasts and neck.

After some time of foreplay, Jacoby laid on his back and Eveline jumped on top of him. He started fucking her slowly at first but he sped up the force as the minutes went by. After a while, he felt his orgasm overwhelming him. Eveline came so hard too, after a moment or two.

Both trying to catch their breaths, they rolled to their backs and cuddled.

"Best sex ever!" She screamed her lungs out. "Jacoby, I've had a crush on you since forever.."

Instead of replying, he sang some lyrics from Papa Roach's "Forever".

"You should listen to this story of a life. You're my heroine-in this moment I'm lonely fulfilling my darkest dreams"

With that, they've both fallen asleep in each other's arms.